Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Penalties are not ON in SRS races and qualy..
Information 
And RSR LiveTiming will not register lap times.

I started using Content Manager a couple weeks ago (replacing the original assettocorsa.exe launcher) and started having problems with RSR and "penalties not enabled" always showing, even if enabled in CM.

I used to revert to the original launcher, open AC, check the Penalties box, exit AC, change back to the CM launcher, and all was good, but finally discovered a line in my \docs\assettocorsa\cfg\race.ini file was  being toggled from "PENALTIES=1" to "0" and only had to edit the file, even as CM was running.
Then found that turning off penalties in Single Drive races is what's toggling race.ini which also disables RSR online.

So, I wonder if SRS started using CM lately and might have left penalties un-checked on the Single Drive page. I'd love to have RSR working again in the races as I get my best times there (but still 5sec slower  Dodgy )!

Idea ------------ [UPDATE] ------------ Idea

Because SRS has Penalties OFF in any race I join, it resets my \docs\assettocorsa\cfg\race.ini with Penalties=OFF even though they still show checked ON in Content Manager.  

It seems Penalties are not being set/unset on the CM Server page (I thought it was the "gas cut disable penalty" box but isn't).
It will reset after running a Single Drive session that has penalties enabled, but running a Server does not (there is no "penalties enable" checkbox on the page).

SRS Admin...Please re-enable Penalties in AC Single Player mode so they will work on the server again.

Thank you!

Messages In This Thread
Penalties are not ON in SRS races and qualy.. - by Rob Russo - 09-23-2018, 04:00 PM