Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Assetto Corsa Series starting September 10th!!
Thanks to SRS for hosting another 6 weeks of races. I've just set up presets in Content Manager to try a few of them out!

Edit:
  • Mazda MX-5 Cup: As expected. The beginners stand-by that I'll frequently be racing in the upcoming 6 weeks. Just wish the tracks differed more from the Toyota GT86 series we're just completing.
  • Nissan Primera: It has a strange feel to its force feedback. I read reviewers say the same thing in Race Department. I'm on a Fanatec CSL Elite wheel base. Maybe your wheel will feel different.
  • Alfa Romeo Guilia TZ: Beautiful car, great curves, and looks great in the cockpit in VR. After running a few laps I'd better avoid this car unless I want to average 15 incidents per race! It's like the tires are coated with an inch of Crisco. A bit beyond my skill level for now.
  • Audi TT RS: Might give this one a try as my first hour-long race series and see how I like more endurance events.

Messages In This Thread
RE: New Assetto Corsa Series starting September 10th!! - by David Weber - 09-07-2018, 08:42 PM