Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not appearing in RR results
(08-31-2018, 12:34 AM)simracingsystem Wrote:  I never said you didn't fulfill the requirements.

You use your real name inside RRE and it matches your SRS username.
RRE username is on the correct field on SRS profile, so everything is ok.

(08-30-2018, 11:56 PM)Michal Kozusznik Wrote:  I cannot agree with your the first sentence. The document tells, that:
1. SRS username has to match first- and sure-name found in RRE account settings

Don't know where you got that but i advise you to stop here.
I could stop, but I really feel we can improve instructions for new users. I'm a few-days user having fresh experience after going though the process. Not I didn't make it, but I felt quidelines are misleading. I'd be glad to help you with this.
Answering on you question, I got it from RRE instructions:
[Image: nF4sHNP.png]
Also in SRS instructions I found following text (look at the last sentence):
[Image: k4mW2dl.png]
Which is not mandatory for RRE. I'm almost sure SRS works with any RRE profile name the game is using, after properly set it up on SRS profile page.
Let's return to OP post. He's RRE profilename is KarayaZgz. Following RRE instructions, it's enough to put this name into SRS settings available in User CP/Edit Profile/RRE Username. You did suggest "Mark A G Batres" name which raised my initial question.

I'm not going to blame you or SRS site, which I found to be a great initiative. But brand new user may find discrepancies over here and over ther making process of joining this community harder than should be (unless it's not intended to be a IQ test for incoming users ;Wink )

With regards.

Messages In This Thread
Not appearing in RR results - by Mark OBrien - 08-30-2018, 05:58 PM
RE: Not appearing in RR results - by Michal Kozusznik - 08-31-2018, 09:40 AM