Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Incident system not working.
Depends, I've had situations where I got 4 incidents where I registered only 1 if at all, all from drafting and staying close behind a faster car (multi car class), the problem was person in front lagged badly 250ms+ and as such the server might have registered a contact but on my end I had nothing and was simply drafting close. Sure I was scared the car in front will warp too much and shoot us apart, and it did move like crazy back and forth but what the heck can one do, you stay too far in safe distance and you have no draft, stay in draft and you risk phantom collisions.

The incidents can be well decided by a computer program but it needs to monitor speeds, lines, braking points and so on. It's doable but I've not seen it in any game yet well implemented nor as an app, most apps are kind of simple which can save server performance etc. but they do not perform well and have loop holes/exploits.

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. Very simple rule to have cleaner races.

If you're having issues with the system you have to make a report. Or even if the system is OK but you think the move was against clean racing rules and driver did not yield gained position then make a report too.

Messages In This Thread
Incident system not working. - by Arne Hansen - 07-16-2018, 09:46 AM
RE: Incident system not working. - by James Blint - 07-16-2018, 10:15 PM
RE: Incident system not working. - by Jaroslav Černý - 07-17-2018, 01:04 AM