Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Incident system not working.
(07-16-2018, 09:46 AM)Arne Hansen Wrote:  I just had a race with the Abarth on Modena fast, I was in the lead the entire race, but on the last lap the driver behind bumbed into my rear 3 times, and finally he just drove me of the track and won. Not very fair, BUT, in the results he got 0 incidents, and I, the one who actually got hit, got 4 incidents!!! How is this possible? He should have 4 incidents too! Or can you just drive into cars from behind in the Abarth-series, and the one in front has to take the penalty?

You must report that incident, because that's not the average incident, it seems a guy who knows very well the system, and exploits it very well:
http://www.simracingsystem.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34
That's the dirtiest driver for me, It happened to me once in project cars 2, a very clean racer, until he saw a big oportunity, and makes it totally on purpose ...

When you have a very small contact, it doesn't count as a incident, you know, you make a parallel, you grate a little the other car, but it's ok.
I guess it needs more balancing, since "small indicents" that don't count shouldn't be strong enougth to change your path

I guess your 4 incidents are against the wall after he drove you offtrcak.
1 big accident can be many incidents, they should look at that too ...

Messages In This Thread
Incident system not working. - by Arne Hansen - 07-16-2018, 09:46 AM
RE: Incident system not working. - by Jorge Cercadillo - 07-16-2018, 09:56 AM
RE: Incident system not working. - by James Blint - 07-16-2018, 10:15 PM