Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
assetto corsa endurance championship
(04-30-2018, 02:46 AM)MichaelĀ Butler Wrote:  I seem to be slower in the GT3 class myself, it still amazes me how driving different cars can get such different results. What is your favorite car? I'm not really sure if i have a favorite, I like so many, i even like GT3 but can't seem to figure out which car for which track is best for me. I've noticed less participation in the 1 hour events, especially when half the field has left halfway through the race.

When you say favorite car do you mean overall or just in the GT3 class? Overall it's open wheelers (I can actually compete in them). In the GT3 class I'm most comfortable with and really like the handling of the McLarens (650S and MP4-12C), I hate the Porsche 911 (I hate most Porsche's Big Grin). I'm pretty neutral with the other cars... Although the Glickenhaus SCG003 was a disappointment compared to the P4/5 that is one of my favorite tin tops in AC to just take out on tracks and have a good time with.

Messages In This Thread
RE: assetto corsa endurance championship - by Will Dawson - 04-30-2018, 03:15 AM