Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi fellow simracers
Hi, my name is Bram Harmsen I'm from the city of Nijmegen in The Netherlands and I'm 33 years of age. I've been enjoying racing games since as long as I can remember. I think my first serious race game was Gran Prix 2 by Microprose back in the 90's. I have been playing simracing games on and off. After having played some games in the 90's I did not play any serious games for many years. I guess about 7-8 years ago I was introduced to rFactor and bought a simple steering wheel again, a Logitech Momo force feedback.

But only since the last 2-3 years I started to play on a regular basisĀ  Starting with Grid Autosport (not really a sim perhaps, but it had Linux support) I moved to Project Cars and Dirt Rally and bought myself a Logitech G27. Last year I upgraded to a Thrustmaster T300 and TH8A and started modding as well. I've build a hydraulic handbrake for rally and drifting and I'm working on a custom wheel, button box, load cell brake (almost done) and real BMW SMG sequestial shifter for example. I also bought a third screen for my triple screen setup (3 x Dell 2412). At present I mostly play Assetto Corsa and Dirt Rally.

I recently started playing more online games and found out about Minorating. This was an improvement to the non Minorating servers in Assetto Corsa. While googling and watching Youtube I heard about simracingsystem.com.

Looking forward to have some fair battles on track and improve my skills. By the way I usually play somewhere between 6pm and 11 pm UTC+1 and in the weekends.

Messages In This Thread
Hi fellow simracers - by Bram Harmsen - 01-31-2018, 10:17 AM
RE: Hi fellow simracers - by simracingsystem - 01-31-2018, 10:32 AM
RE: Hi fellow simracers - by Jaap Wagenvoort - 02-08-2018, 11:21 PM
RE: Hi fellow simracers - by Bram Harmsen - 02-08-2018, 11:50 PM