Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UNIFIED SERIES
Okay, my flag is the Taiwan flag only because I registered in all my current racing accounts while being based here. Say yes if I am Taiwanese, doesn't matter. I race the GT3 America series which is about 12 hours away from me while having ping of 180 give or take. It's not entirely accurate, I mean the title of the series. One giant pool just to see your ranking worldwide and easier to jump around time slots especially on weekends and holidays for non stop racing on those lucky days...

I also raced the Racing paddock race once just because I know the car and track, but was quite a mess due to 15 mins practise and race on the spot.

I was also one of those who tried to complain about using DLCs, and my mind was instantly changed just 30 mins after making a post. That's in another forum though.. I made it to SRS loving all the DLCs and mods... Believe me, Marek... Hating DLCs are for new AC drivers not wanting to buy a few more stuff, that will end up more than worth it in the end. They just don't know it yet. I payed in full, no discounts whatsoever for 3 years in iRacing... What am I complaining for a few more DLCs? LOL

Messages In This Thread
UNIFIED SERIES - by Neil de Guzman - 12-16-2017, 04:04 PM
RE: UNIFIED SERIES - by Marek Vons - 12-16-2017, 04:24 PM
RE: UNIFIED SERIES - by Russell Sobie - 12-16-2017, 06:34 PM
RE: UNIFIED SERIES - by Neil de Guzman - 12-16-2017, 07:47 PM
RE: UNIFIED SERIES - by Marek Vons - 12-16-2017, 09:32 PM