Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Longer races and people quitting before end
(09-04-2017, 02:18 PM)Chris Melton Wrote:  
(09-04-2017, 07:45 AM)Tim Cullingworth Wrote:  HI guys,

I don't know exactly how real life races work, but I presumed that you only got  points for finishing a race in a scoring position.  So why do we give points to anyone who dose not finish the race.

Also I don't know how the incident scoring works, but would it encourage people to finish if all incidents were counted whether the race is completed or not but the total races count, used in the averaging of incidents / race, only counts completed races.

I agree with the locked/fixed setup-makes it more enjoyable for people who do not have time to spend on building a setup for multiple cars a week, I have raced in many fixed setup leagues and the competition is much better with a better turn out of drivers for the races.
Setups are to get that last second or so, maybe less depending on track.  So if you're more than 1 second behind the leaders it's not the setup.  I'm not opposed to some fixed setup races but I see this misconception that setups are the reason people are winning/losing when in reality they're 3-5 seconds off pace and have terrible consistency.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Longer races and people quitting before end - by Blaine Williams - 09-08-2017, 03:54 PM