Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Assetto Corsa series starting January 23!!
(01-26-2023, 12:43 AM)MarkĀ Puc Wrote:  Hey Lars just curious mate, why do you want the HALO disabled? The version of this car is meant to have a HALO. Is it that you can't see properly while you are racing. Interested to hearĀ other people's ideas on this as well. To anyone reading this and joining in this Thursday please be respectful at T1 in Adelaide it is a real bottleneck and only two cars can get through there side by side. Cheers AussieStig

I see it similar to Ilmari Ylitaro, the thing is just in your line of sight depending on your FOV. I am not at all against HALO in general. But it should provide a good view of the car in front especially in simracing in open wheelers, because unexpected braking is difficult there anyway. AussieStig I think offered the best solution. VR racers get their experience and single screen racers like me can free up their LOS. By the way, another interesting solution is the one iRacing offers.... You can switch to a HALO that has a transparent part in the LOS. Too bad AC doesn't offer mods in that direction. Looking forward to the next race, hopefully with more luck Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: New Assetto Corsa series starting January 23!! - by Lars Tuner - 01-26-2023, 10:49 PM