Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Assetto Corsa series starting December 12!!
After having driven 835 races here on SRS, a decent amount of which were with zero incidents, it is a little frustrating the incident average never seems to decrease. It seems there is little reward for driving cleanly and staying out of trouble. 835 races represents quite a few years here, in that time, my average has almost never been under 2 no matter how cleanly I drive. Not sure what effect the new rule change will have though, maybe we could look at rewarding clean driving with bonus points or a more significant reduction in incident rating points? 

I do think we as a community of drivers here on SRS could and should do more to attract new drivers to the servers. It doesn't need to be a give away either. Even good old fashioned promotion can reach many on social media. Henrique has done a great job in creating somewhere for anyone to race free of charge whenever they like, if all of us who participate and enjoy racing here would spend a few minutes a week posting about and promoting SRS, I am sure we could attract new drivers and re-engage with those who have gone elsewhere. Just my 2¢ mate. Cheers AussieStig

Messages In This Thread
Porfavor Necesitamos cambios. - by Victor Solanes - 12-11-2022, 09:29 AM
RE: New Assetto Corsa series starting December 12!! - by Mark Puc - 12-11-2022, 11:55 AM