Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Assetto Corsa series starting December 12!!
Hola.

Creo que se debería de replantear un cambio de formato de carreras en SRS, tener menos carreras, buscando mejorar la participación.

El formato carreras cada hora durante todo el día no funciona con poca gente.

Reduciría el día de 24h a 8h diarias. De 7 PM - 2AM. Todas las demás horas del día, la participación es nula. Si alguien entra a SRS en ese horario, lo único que ocurre es:

SRS no hay participación, no vuelvo y voy a decir a mis amigos que SRS está muerto. En cambio, si entro y veo claramente que las carreras son a partir de las 7PM voy a volver a entrar para ver si hay participación a esa hora.

Y si la hay, las cosas pueden empezar a cambiar poco a poco.

Por favor SRS necesita un reajuste de formato pasar de 24 horas a 8h en Horario donde se mantenga las 2PM horario bueno para América, pero focalizado en el horario donde hay más participación.

Y eliminar para siempre las carreras de horario que no hay nunca nadie y solo da mala publicidad del servicio.

Le tengo mucho aprecio a la plataforma, por favor vamos a intentar hacer algo para incentivar la participación, no es suficiente con solo poner series más populares y atractivas.

Hello.
I think that a change in the format of the races in SRS should be reconsidered, having fewer races, seeking to improve participation.

The format races every hour throughout the day does not work with few people.

It would reduce the day from 24 hours to 8 hours a day. From 7 PM - 2 AM. All other hours of the day, participation is nil. If someone enters SRS at that time, the only thing that happens is:

SRS no participation, I'm not coming back and I'm going to tell my friends that SRS is dead. On the other hand, if I go in and I see clearly that the races are starting at 7PM, I will go back in to see if there is participation at that time.

And if there is, things can start to change little by little.

Please, SRS needs a readjustment of the format to go from 24 hours to 8 hours in hours where 2PM is maintained, a good time for America, but focused on the hours where there is more participation.

And eliminate forever the time races that there is never anyone and it only gives bad publicity for the service.
I really appreciate the platform, please let's try to do something to encourage participation, it's not enough to just put more popular and attractive series.

Messages In This Thread
Porfavor Necesitamos cambios. - by Victor Solanes - 12-11-2022, 09:29 AM