Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEWBIE PLZ HELP Pro sim Racing Porsche Battle
I can do a open online server race and get 1st place no problem. I then jump in a SRS race and can usually get a top 10 result. The racers on here are WAY faster than open servers.
Even if you do a "fixed" set up series, your mind will be blown by how fast the top people are.

I would recommend doing a lot of practice before doing a race and as stated above, focus on NO incidents then getting a higher result.
The guys with the highest ratings have super low incident averages which majorly helps with them with their high ranking.

Also pick a series with a car that is easy to drive/forgiving such as the Cupra series that is going on right now. The faster cars are more difficult to drive cleanly and quickly.

Lastly, look for car setups online that you can use right away. Check out forums or look up fast laps on youtube. Sometimes they share their setup and you can watch what lines they take etc.
The more time you can spend learning a track and shaving down those times the better.

Messages In This Thread
RE: NEWBIE PLZ HELP Pro sim Racing Porsche Battle - by Colin Chilibeck - 03-02-2021, 02:11 AM