Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEWBIE PLZ HELP Pro sim Racing Porsche Battle
Ok I seem to have gotten in WAY over my head. I've been wanting to get into some online racing finally, and this was my plunge into it after a redditor recommended SRS to me. but MAAAAN am I ever slow. I feel like I am a semi competent driver, i do amature racing in real life, but maybe i am just not well practiced enough in racing sims yet. I saw on a pinned thread that all Assetto Corsa servers have locked setups, but that  announcement is from 2018, is that still the case? or the case in this racing series. My best lap time was 11 seconds slower than the leader, and about 7 or 8 seconds slower than the car in front of me. I'm not an expert at car setups, but i can manage to squeeze decent time out of my cars with setups (I'm not expecting to be on pace with a setup, but I'm sure it'd bring me closer) But if everyone is on baseline setups, honestly i feel quite discouraged. I've thought about getting some beginner racing sim coaching, hard to justify the price at the moment, but I've considered it before even.
I got kinda lazy in the last 15 mins of the last race and had too many incidents (forgot about the account suspension thing) so i have some time to work on my driving before the next time I can race. Some pointers and constructive criticism would be much appreciated

Cheers
Emerson

Messages In This Thread
NEWBIE PLZ HELP Pro sim Racing Porsche Battle - by Emerson Scott - 02-26-2021, 03:56 AM