Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Defense and attack
I guess Tim target more about mine post than yours Andrea, i get it.

I stopped looking at inc points simply due to how people drive, if i gonna be constantly mr. nice guy i never gonna have a race, just clocking in, like into a job. That's boring, and racing should give enjoyment, not be a chore. Adapt to environment, if environment if full of aggressive people, then hey, welcome to the jungle (rest of the song here).
At least now i can say 'stop' when someone is doing something rubbish and simply get more chances to get past him than just observe and waste time of my day. Drive fast, die last so it seems.
If you look at yours inc and throw a rage, then maybe it isn't worth it, this isn't pr0 invitation only place, people are random, you have to adapt or simply give up. In real life racing there is also trading paints and nobody goes nuclear about that, heck, viewers actually enjoy those battles.
I'm enjoying racing and few bad apples don't gonna make me squeak and be grumpy anymore, observe, adapt, overcome. It seems like a bad idea, but you can't change all the people. If this had to work better, whole AC needs a remake to apply proper collision point calculation, kinda like iSalt does, otherwise you have gran turismo sport level of laugh.
If points really, really, really matters for someone, that person can become a night grinder, where there are few people, so you can fix your points up to 102 easily. A lot of folks do that, did somebody nuked that? no.
Don't take my whole post angry Tim, but i'm simply feed up seeing that folks kill each other and me too and can be free, but if i do 1 thing badly then they scream "REPORT". It is simply less exhausting and more fun to just drive and ignore emotional baggage with inc points.
I gonna say it straight, i'm playing Assetto Corsa on Game pad... on directional pad. I'm masochistic, nostalgic idiot that can't forget muscle memory from many Gran Turismo 1, 2 and 4 races. I'm driving in various skins i made.
Team D-Pad as:         #66,
Team LEGENDS as:     #66,
Panzer Apt. 767 as:     #13

Messages In This Thread
Defense and attack - by Andrea Piovanelli - 02-14-2021, 03:35 PM
RE: Defense and attack - by Christopher Magan - 02-15-2021, 04:35 PM
RE: Defense and attack - by Marcin Dworog - 02-15-2021, 09:22 PM
RE: Defense and attack - by Andrea Piovanelli - 02-16-2021, 08:26 AM
RE: Defense and attack - by Marcin Dworog - 02-16-2021, 05:32 PM
RE: Defense and attack - by Tim Cullingworth - 02-16-2021, 05:42 PM
RE: Defense and attack - by Andrea Piovanelli - 02-16-2021, 08:08 PM
RE: Defense and attack - by Marcin Dworog - 02-16-2021, 11:04 PM