Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Indicate in the profile or in the table results the used aids?
I understand that some guys have no the "budget" in order to have a shifter and H-pattern (not sure which % of simracers are not able to buy a shift pattern) but I realised that a lot of simracers with really good "hardaware" and  good wheels even with cars that have H shifter they use automatic clutch and paddles . I am not saying exclude anyone , just indicate in the table results which "aids" have been used by the racer. At the end I understand that  a competition shouled be fair as posible. I uderstand each wheel is diferetnt and is not posible have races by "type of wheels", is not reasonable , but indicate which "aids" have been used in a race is easy and reasonable for me. I wrote this post after the monaco race with BMW M1Procar (Automobilista). I am using H shiffter and clutch, during the trainings that I did I tried with the paddles and it was more easy, then I thought ok, people can enjoy the simracing as they want/can (diferent reasons) but If somebody is using some conditions that let an "easier" driving maybe could be interesting notify which "aids" have been used by this person. For me is related to fair in a competition (beign realistic and understanding not everyone can access to complete hardware). By the way I enjoy racing with everyone if there is respect but we are using simulators, and simulation has a meaning, somebody can not simulate enough for diferent reasons ok, but just indicate which % of simulation has been used.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indicate in the profile or in the table results the used aids? - by Marcel Alemany - 01-10-2021, 10:18 AM