Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mechanical damages to 100%
Question 
Hi, I have a proposal to suggest, and of course I would like to know what the community also thinks about it.
I would like to propose to bring mechanical damage to 100% instead of the current 60%.
I list my considerations in this regard:

1. a simulation level closer to reality;
  2. mechanical damage leads to a decrease in the performance of the car, adding one more variable to the course of the race, making it more unpredictable and interesting. The current level of mechanical damage is not very influential and allows in most cases to have the same performance of the car throughout the race despite the accidents;
  3. A greater risk of permanently damaging the car, with a drop in performance or withdrawal, would lead the drivers to have a more prudent approach in contacts, just like in reality.Unfortunately, sometimes it happens to find someone who dares to overtake apparently without paying attention to the consequences, giving a door that perhaps with the damage at 100% would have led to a damage to the suspension, which however in that case did not change anything in the performance of the car. . Obviously, the problem of accidents would not be solved, those occur at all levels, both in simracing and in reality, but having a more prudent approach, as if we were really driving and risking our lives would not be bad.

Maybe over time, after it has been learned that accidents lead to consequences, which are not the usual protest, we would all be a little more cautious in T1 Russian roulette, although certainly in the early days of adaptation it will cost more than someone a race ruined.However, due to the high risk of losing a race and compromising a championship, perhaps not our fault, I would propose to make this change only to the daily series, in order to have the possibility to repair the unfortunate race and be able to continue having fun.I hope a constructive discussion can arise and I would like to see what you think too.
    Dario
www.4funsimracing.com

Messages In This Thread
Mechanical damages to 100% - by Dario Bucalo - 01-08-2021, 03:05 PM
RE: Mechanical damages to 100% - by Simon Speth - 01-08-2021, 04:22 PM
RE: Mechanical damages to 100% - by Dario Bucalo - 01-08-2021, 05:42 PM
RE: Mechanical damages to 100% - by Omer Kinay - 01-08-2021, 07:20 PM
RE: Mechanical damages to 100% - by Russell Sobie - 01-09-2021, 02:22 AM
RE: Mechanical damages to 100% - by Michal Ringes - 01-09-2021, 07:09 PM