Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Track Limit regulation
There is no official statement on this but I personally try to keep two wheels inside the white line and keep a bit of a safety maring.

Exceeding track limits on purpose to get an advantage is definitely protestable though.

Quote:* Sometimes it seems to be local regulations and different due to which car classification you compete in, is that correct?

If those things get protested the stewards decide from case to case and I guess they also take into account which kind of car and track was being used, yes.

Just decide by your own judgement and try to be fair. In case the stewards disagree with your interpretation of "being fair" I don't think anything major would happen if it's your first offense, so don't worry too much.

Here's another recent thread on that topic in case you didn't see it and want some further information on how those discussion went on the past: https://www.simracingsystem.com/showthre...?tid=10177
Amazing list of awesome achievements: 5th Lotus 25 2018, 4th DRM 2019, 5th Williams FW14 vs. Ferrari 643 2019, 3rd Ferrari 312T vs. Lotus 72D 2020

Messages In This Thread
Track Limit regulation - by Henrik Kjellberg - 01-07-2021, 12:00 PM
RE: Track Limit regulation - by Simon Meisinger - 01-07-2021, 12:33 PM
RE: Track Limit regulation - by Simon Merritt - 01-07-2021, 03:49 PM
RE: Track Limit regulation - by Colin Chilibeck - 01-07-2021, 07:18 PM