Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MoonieGT's DTMurica Championship - R3E DTM 2014-16
I don't think there was a news post for this, so for those who mightn't be aware there is a new youtube SRS championship starting this Saturday at 12:00 GMT that uses RaceRoom Racing Experience (R3E). It is MoonieGT's DTMurica SRS Championship. The series will use the DTM cars from 2014-2016 with fixed setups on all American tracks, which are:
  • Week 1 (2th Jan):  Watkin's Glen GP Inner Loop
  • Week 2 (9th Jan): Sonoma Raceway WTCC
  • Week 3 (16th Jan): Daytona Road Course
  • Week 4 (23rd Jan): Mid Ohio Full
  • Week 5 (30th Jan): Laguna Seca
  • Week 6 (6th Feb): Road America
Moonie is an awesome guy who I've been lucky to have gotten to know over the last few weeks. He has a great youtube channel where he will be streaming these races. He also has a discord channel where you can talk about the series and many other things in sim racing. Feel free to join both of these, I'll leave a link below. I won't be doing this series most likely as I'm often not around at this time on Saturday's (I'm normally coaching football at that time) and I currently don't own this R3E content at the moment, but I know for a fact this will be a very fun series to try and its cool to see another sim being used on SRS (I don't think R3E has been used for quite some time).

MoonieGT Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/MoonieGTRacer/featured
MoonieGT Discord: https://discord.gg/JCJ4QVx

As an aside, Moonie runs some community races after the SRS race which normally start at about 12:45 GMT, these events are called the Saturday Sendacular and normally compose of three 15 minute races. This week we are trying out the new GT1 cars on AMS2. If you are interested in doing these races after the SRS join his discord linked above to see more details, or you can always watch the event as he also streams that on his channel. These events are quite relaxed and people of all skill levels are more than welcome so long as you are respectful on track, just like how we should behave in SRS events. Note you don't have to do the SRS race to do the Saturday Sendacular, so if can't do the SRS race you are still able to join the races in Saturday Sendacular, I've joined in late for the last race or two in the past.

Messages In This Thread
MoonieGT's DTMurica Championship - R3E DTM 2014-16 - by Donnchadh MacGarry - 01-01-2021, 12:27 PM