Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Spotlight On... Interviews with SRS racers - Season 2 (04/12)
(12-17-2020, 07:26 PM)Pasha Paterson Wrote:  Apparently Netflix is putting Austin Rogers's run back into the J! rotation this week so if you're really really curious you can tune in and watch me be mediocre at something besides imaginary race cars Big Grin
I didn't know Jeoprady was on the UK Netflix (that's the one we get in Ireland). I'm watching the episode right now!!

(12-18-2020, 11:30 AM)Donnchadh MacGarry Wrote:  
(12-17-2020, 07:26 PM)Pasha Paterson Wrote:  Apparently Netflix is putting Austin Rogers's run back into the J! rotation this week so if you're really really curious you can tune in and watch me be mediocre at something besides imaginary race cars Big Grin
I didn't know Jeoprady was on the UK Netflix (that's the one we get in Ireland). I'm watching the episode right now!!
I definitely had a better understanding of the flow of the game and who was winning as it progressed by watching it compared to reading the questions on the website. It was really close, that final Daily Double for Austin just at the end was a real killer. I would never have gotten the Final Jeoprady too, I never heard of that person at all. It must be tough trying to time getting the buzzer/clicker off, the pain in your face a few times was gas. Your personality really shone through on that episode, it was fun to watch.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Spotlight On... Interviews with SRS racers - Season 2 (04/12) - by Donnchadh MacGarry - 12-18-2020, 11:30 AM