Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Driving Standards
(08-16-2017, 04:50 PM)Marek Vons Wrote:  First, Joe ruined his lap by himself, because he spun.

Second: "namme your track name your car i would easily beat you hands down big man" - you are still talking like a 12 years old kid, so.. i got nothing to say, grow up, no one is asking someone to prove something here like a "big" man
Marek how woulfd you like it if somone was always taking the pee out of you? we all are different standards make allowances ok. if i cause a incident i always sy sorry. also id somone causes me to crash or isnt good at sim racing i make allowances. you may of been sim racing for year others maybe a month make allowances for others this site is for novices and pros alike if you dont like that fact go elsewhere because no matter what you want or think im going no where and any more of this will go to admin you have been warnend rhat even means a reply

(08-16-2017, 05:21 PM)Michael Aspinall Wrote:  What a dipstick!!
You did run into me causing me to go off without stopping, I got no apology. I am new to SRS and did not want to start a complaint against a driver after one weeks racing, don't worry I wont hesitate to in future if I'm taken out again by your reckless driving. As for rejoining track without looking in your incident I was not involved in it, if you care to check your replays you may find out who was involved and might even learn from your own mistakes, but I doubt if your capable of learning anything!
Also the language you used in the qualifying session against some other drivers was unacceptable, we are here to race and have a good time, not listen to your foul mouth!
well practice what you preach ok we are here to race and have a good time, !!!!

how woulfd you like it if somone was always taking the pee out of you? we all are different standards make allowances ok. if i cause a incident i always sy sorry. also id somone causes me to crash or isnt good at sim racing i make allowances. you may of been sim racing for year others maybe a month make allowances for others this site is for novices and pros alike if you dont like that fact go elsewhere because no matter what you want or think im going no where and any more of this will go to admin you have been warnend rhat even means a reply   and dont call me a dip stick either you want be civil. as for appology you got one personally i am not interested in what a bigot like you thinks and any more of your comments then i will report you that even means a reply

well practice what you preach ok we are here to race and have a good time, !!!!
[i]Best wishes see you on track Ian.[/i]

Messages In This Thread
Driving Standards - by Michael Aspinall - 08-13-2017, 07:12 PM
RE: Driving Standards - by simracingsystem - 08-13-2017, 07:17 PM
RE: Driving Standards - by Marek Vons - 08-14-2017, 06:20 AM
RE: Driving Standards - by Ian Wigan - 08-16-2017, 03:41 PM
RE: Driving Standards - by Marek Vons - 08-16-2017, 04:50 PM
RE: Driving Standards - by Ian Wigan - 08-16-2017, 07:56 PM
RE: Driving Standards - by Michael Aspinall - 08-16-2017, 05:21 PM
RE: Driving Standards - by Marek Vons - 08-16-2017, 08:45 PM
RE: Driving Standards - by Ian Wigan - 08-16-2017, 09:29 PM
RE: Driving Standards - by Marek Vons - 08-17-2017, 03:43 PM