Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Assetto Corsa series starting April 20!
No new GT3 Series ?
Nope. They change it up every season 90s DTM this time.

They have a C6R and M3 GT2 short 20 minute race series though.
(04-20-2020, 01:16 PM)Peter Maziarz Wrote:  Nope. They change it up every season 90s DTM this time.

They have a C6R and M3 GT2 short 20 minute race series though.

Check again; our Monday night BMW series is 60 minutes with high degradation, just like the usual GTx series. Come join us! Big Grin
⌈ zerøbandwidth autosports ⌋
https://twitch.tv/zer0bandwidth
https://youtube.com/c/zerobandwidth
The BMW in the DTM races has only a 70 liter tank compared to the Alfa and Merc - both 110 liter...means the BMW has to stop twice for an hour long race (no clue how to safe that much fuel to make it a one-stopper) the others can manage with one

it's a bit sad, because I really like the BMW, but with only 70 liters in the tank (hardly enough for three laps nords, I was around 24-25l per lap), no chance to be competitive, now I have learn the merc around nords, hope it fits this track as well as the bmw
DTM90Euro, Asia & America BOP & fuel rate updated
Just to be sure, all three cars are still racing.

The Merc has 0 Restrictor, the Alfa 25, and the BMW 15 - and no Ballast to any of them?

Like the changes!
the ballast remains for now at least
5% restrictor added to the Mercedes
5% restrictor added to the Mercedes (10% Total)
For the Nordschleife, we might need another fuel adjustment for the tiny BMW tank - I'm between 18-19l per lap at the moment (~3.8 laps) estimated 7 laps to race, needs almost certainly a second stop.
Only tiny amount of fuel consumption reduction needed, (or a bit less balast, havent tested that yet) or increase to make everyone have a second pit-stop (would open up bit more of a strategic race, maybe...)

150% works good on "normal" tracks, Nords not really