Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Raceroom Series starting March 30!
We are delighted to announce the new series for Raceroom, starting March 30!

SeriesĀ  (10 min Qualify + 20 minĀ  races)
  • [Image: WTCC2017.png] WTCC 2017 - Mondays & Tuesdays: 17:00, 20:00 GMT
  • [Image: DTM14-15-16.png] DTM 14-15-16: Wednesdays & Thursdays 17:00, 20:00 GMT
  • [Image: GTR_3.png] GTR_3: Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays 17:00, 20:00 GMT

For more details check the the series on the race page

See you on track!

[Image: RRE_SeriesMarch20.jpg]
Thanks for keeping this alive for now. I hope that less races will mean bigger attendance.
I'm very sad with current situation that no drivers in these races, I like wtcc but no one registers. Why don't you create a something different than usually, for example longer races or fun cars (NSU)? I don't know what people would need to register.
if people don't join 20 min races, they won't join longer races.
Even when we had 4 splits in RRE, the longer races were never popular.

Free content and unusual combinations never worked either...people always used the most popular content.

I received lots of emails asking for races in RRE, some posts here on the forum as well. Thats why I launched 3 championships. We'll see if its 3, 2 1 or none.
Since raceroom started their ( Multiplayer Rankings Beta ) things have slowed down. I for one don't care for the format they use jumping from track to track, I enjoy how it is here a person really gets to know a track well, when you can race on it for a week.
I joined most of the 1 hour races at SRS, I always enjoyed it. I'm very happy to started the new raceroom series in SRS, I like this more than the ranked competition. I hope this starts again.
I like RRE very much but this AC season lineup is very strong, so have to pick one of the two.
See you on track ~S!~ Big Grin