Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.86 Average
Assetto Corsa Skin Transfer App V1.1
(08-10-2019, 11:14 AM)Johanny Diaz Osorio Wrote:  Hi!

If my name is Johanny Diaz Osorio, how remame my folder?

Johanny_Diaz_Osorio or JohannyDiaz_Osorio

Thanks!

it should be: johanny_diaz_osorio

I just found out i wasn"t using the whole off my username
Hello,

The app tells me "your skin has been uploaded" but not "your skin is ok". skin is only 5.8MB

So my skin isn't shown during races

What could cause this
Lars Mars
Gentdrivers Team
which car?
(09-26-2019, 08:10 AM)simracingsystem Wrote:  which car?

Fulvio S1
Lars Mars
Gentdrivers Team
(09-26-2019, 08:00 AM)Lars Mars Wrote:  Hello,

The app tells me "your skin has been uploaded" but not "your skin is ok". skin is only 5.8MB

So my skin isn't shown during races

What could cause this

I think "uploaded" means it is okay but it has just been uploaded. It only says "okay" when NEXT you join a race and it sees that there is no change to your skin folder but it still meets requirements. 

Is it not showing up for you locally while you are in the race? Or do you mean it isn't showing up on the youtube stream?

If it isn't showing up for you, I have no idea what the issue is. Not choosing your skin during registration? Skin folder named wrong?

If it just isn't showing up on the stream, duplicate your skin folder, delete the original one, and rename the new folder. Next time you join it'll say "your skin has been updated" plus it will cause the SRSTV client to re-download your skin next time you race and then likely the NEXT race it'll show up.
Tutorial on how to use Autodesk Mudbox and Adobe Photoshop to make custom liveries! https://tinyurl.com/yaetz4qz
Grab my PDash Skins (an Assetto Corsa HUD app) here: https://tinyurl.com/y95ewubz
It doesn't show on the streams and other people don't see in race
will try to delete and reload
Lars Mars
Gentdrivers Team
Hi.
I have modest and unusual request. Is it possible to compile SRSskintransfer.exe to linux compatible binary?
I race with AC on linux and once Skin Transfer app is enabled my Force Feedback is gone. I have looked through python file but I have not yet managed to tweak it to resolve the problem by myself. Is SRSskintransfer.exe app opensource so I can take a look?
Hi,

The voice tells me "your skin "your skin is ok". And its only 4MB
So my skin isn't shown during last 5 races

Lotus Evora GX Grzegorz Durka
[b]i5-4590S @3.7GHz | MSI Z97I AC | 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz RAM | GTX1050ti 4GB | Logitech G27[/b]
I just installed the apps a couple of days ago, and the skin transfer app doesn't seem to be working. I haven't created a skin, but I don't see other players' custom skins.

When I join the server, the app gives the voice message "Skins check, nothing new, carry on", so it looks like the app is functioning properly but nobody just has custom skins. However, in the race I see some cars as white and in the Youtube stream they clearly have custom skins.
The app was updated 22/3/2020
https://www.simracingsystem.com/showthread.php?tid=7892

did you download that last version?