Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.86 Average
Assetto Corsa Skin Transfer App V1.1
NEW SKINTRANSFER APP UPDATE v1.1! Delete all custom skins downloaded previously!
(06-11-2017, 10:21 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  NEW SKINTRANSFER APP UPDATE v1.1! Delete all custom skins downloaded previously!

If I attive the new version gives me error, after loading the circuit and the car returns me to the desktop
That's strange because the changes from v1.0 to v1.1 were minimal and should not cause that. are you sure your antivirus isnt blocking it?
I confirm this is now working for me. Thanks!
I do not even understand that until yesterday everything worked well.
I attach my log for error.
Check the last lines

Attached Files
.txt   log.txt (Size: 50.13 KB / Downloads: 10)
can you try to download again?
(06-12-2017, 09:40 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  can you try to download again?

OK
Last time something similar happened, the anti virus was blocking the stringtransfer.exe
I installed the new version earlier... went through all cars and deleted other drivers downloaded skins... disabled then re-enabled the app in options/general...
Then just before the Formula Hybrid race, as the timer hit 5mins to go, I started a practice session using my skin on the Formula Hybrid at Red Bull GP... the app informed me my skin was successfully uploaded, so I quit the practice session and restarted Assetto Corsa. I then logged out of the SRS app, then logged back in... then joined the race.
I watched the replay of the live broadcast... and there, for the first time, I see my skin on the video.
Good job SRS!! I'm a happy Smokin' Joe.
joe, you only need to leave the practice and join the server,no need to restart AC. If inside the server and the app tells you to press the restart button, thats the only thing needed.