Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Randomized official Kunos time and weather types on each race.
Not saying that everyone should have Custom shaders patch and SOL (even though you should), and I'm not saying that SRS should implement it right now(Sol and stuff is still WIP on multiplayer servers) but, using the official default Kunos weather types and randomized time should not be difficult I think. I also heavily doubt people will have FPS problems unless you have the Heavy Fog setting on. Not that important, but would add that bit of aesthetic flair to the races rather than having the same old clear sky at 1:00PM setting. Besides the late afternoon orange tinge can be really pretty! I don't know how easy it would be to randomize those parameters for the servers, so go easy on me if it's impossible  Wink
Even though I have no experience in setting up AC server, my guess is that it should be very easy to set up random stuff for races. Maybe it's even just the matter of clicking "random" button instead of 1PM. I might be very wrong, but it would be very weird, IMO.

The reasoning I've read somewhere here is that the conditions are always the same because a lot of people wouldn't practice enough with changing conditions, or would be just plain incapable of coping with them, so they keep things simple, trying to decrease the number of casualties. Big Grin

I personally wouldn't mind having a bit of variety. Maybe set it up to be real time.
(09-26-2019, 11:40 PM)Igor Relja Wrote:  The reasoning I've read somewhere here is that the conditions are always the same because a lot of people wouldn't practice enough with changing conditions, or would be just plain incapable of coping with them, so they keep things simple, trying to decrease the number of casualties. Big Grin

It's this.
Tutorial on how to use Autodesk Mudbox and Adobe Photoshop to make custom liveries! https://tinyurl.com/yaetz4qz
Grab my PDash Skins (an Assetto Corsa HUD app) here: https://tinyurl.com/y95ewubz