Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SRS - Assetto Corsa Competizione Support
hello, news about it, so close, to be able to enjoy "srs" on this simulation that is now starting to be good. Thank you
When will the ACC series start in this web?
I must say the recent updates really made a lot of difference since I last replied on this thread. It's become good enough now that it's alright running this here at SRS.
(11-11-2019, 03:14 PM)Neil de Guzman Wrote:  I must say the recent updates really made a lot of difference since I last replied on this thread. It's become good enough now that it's alright running this here at SRS.

yep ACC would really benefit from srs.
do you have some news ?
I'm afraid all I can say is that it is still not possible to use ACC with SRS.
Thanks for the news.
Have you considered to give any technical detail about the impediments that you've found so far? I'm sure that there are a lot of people that would be glad to help to get this working.
Yeah, with the new update it seems that Kunos is finally implementing some sort of match making. If that is true, SRS most likely won't have a place in ACC.
Best Stat: Championship win in Simpit Russell Alexis Series
(12-20-2019, 09:40 PM)Kaden Russel Wrote:  Yeah, with the new update it seems that Kunos is finally implementing some sort of match making. If that is true, SRS most likely won't have a place in ACC.

I think it's too early to say that. Kunos just introduced scheduled races, but they are too basic comparing to what SRS offers. There is no concept of championship like here, no car or setup restriction, no short races, etc.
I don't know what are the Kunos plans in this topic, but nowadays SRS seems still necessary for this game IMO.
ACC competition servers have 45 and 60 minutes races, 3 times a day. Some of the 60 minutes races are random tracks. 
I'm a fan of SRS 20 minutes scheduled races. I like to practice a track for 5 days and then race on the weekend as many races as possible and that's why i prefer playing AC on SRS instead of ACC.

Is it technical reasons ACC is not coming to SRS?