Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SRS - Assetto Corsa Competizione Support
For all of you that are unfamiliar with Assetto Corsa Competizione (ACC), it is the latest title from Kunos Simulazioni, the studio who brought us Assetto Corsa (AC) the most used sim here at SRS.
ACC is still on early access and v1.0 is expected to be released at the end of the month.
I've been receiving emails asking if I would support Assetto Corsa Competizione (ACC) and users are also opening threads asking the same thing.

I appreciate the enthusiasm but...I'm afraid I can't tell much at the moment, except that it is too early to tell...
Would I like to support ACC?  Yes!

I believe that sometime after v1.0 it might be possible to know whether it can be done or not.

Kind Regards
Henrique Alves
Thank you for to clarification.
Shaun Clarke Racing (Previously TPCSimRacing) driver and painter.
https://www.facebook.com/PlankLiveries
Cool Henrique, you have taken on hero status in all the forums, as an example of how to do matchmaking properly. I, for one am immensely grateful you have created an iracing competitor and to to top it all off, it's free!
Muchas gracias por informarnos.

saludos.
SRS is our last hope to save the game. Please, do It posible.
It would be awesome!!
And, besides that, thank you for everything you are doing for simracing!
ACC avec SRS ce serais super, voir si c’est possible.
You are our LAST Hope!
Chiming in to say I would love to see ACC support.
Why would you support such a poor game it's got so many bugs ,I no it's from kunos,but think they are using the wrong engine.so many bugs i don't think they can sort it out before we get tired of waiting for them to sort?