Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
NR2003 App Download & Insctructions
(02-22-2019, 10:29 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  please make a dedicated install for SRS

Im not sure what do you mean by that, but I assume you mean clean install what I did, because I installed it for the first time. Smile
[img=100x60]https://i.imgur.com/dwyrS6W.jpg[/img]
(02-22-2019, 08:54 PM)Jurica Slovinac Wrote:  
(02-22-2019, 08:46 PM)Camilo C Gonzalez Wrote:  
(02-22-2019, 08:08 PM)Jurica Slovinac Wrote:  
(02-08-2019, 10:08 PM)Camilo C Gonzalez Wrote:  
(02-08-2019, 10:07 PM)Mattia Porta Wrote:  [Image: status.png]

Here is my problem
I have the same problem. I was going to race against you...

Guys I have sane issue, did you solve it maybe?

Notice the TCP/IP node in "Select Connection", if your PC has a wifi connection and Ethernet you should see at least two IP's (if you have a virtual machine installed there will be another IP). Make sure the IP selected is the IP of your PC.
Hmm, it is select the right one (When it was on wrong one I was getting this https://i.imgur.com/TRcvqoA.jpg)
Same problem for me. Changed core.ini. NoCD patch is correct because initially I was getting 371 error, but that went away after using a different NoCD patch. Anyone ever get this figured out? Thanks.
the patch and fix for the patch are listed on the first post.
Photo 
Hi!

EDIT: I restarted my computer and it's working fine now! So forget the message...

In my case, once fixed the 371 error, after pressing Join button, NR2003 starts but I'm getting this "empty" screen:

[Image: NR.png]

[Image: SRS.png]

Tnx!
(02-23-2019, 05:11 PM)Daniel Coates Wrote:  
(02-22-2019, 08:54 PM)Jurica Slovinac Wrote:  
(02-22-2019, 08:46 PM)Camilo C Gonzalez Wrote:  
(02-22-2019, 08:08 PM)Jurica Slovinac Wrote:  
(02-08-2019, 10:08 PM)Camilo C Gonzalez Wrote:  I have the same problem. I was going to race against you...

Guys I have sane issue, did you solve it maybe?

Notice the TCP/IP node in "Select Connection", if your PC has a wifi connection and Ethernet you should see at least two IP's (if you have a virtual machine installed there will be another IP). Make sure the IP selected is the IP of your PC.
Hmm, it is select the right one (When it was on wrong one I was getting this https://i.imgur.com/TRcvqoA.jpg)
Same problem for me. Changed core.ini. NoCD patch is correct because initially I was getting 371 error, but that went away after using a different NoCD patch. Anyone ever get this figured out? Thanks.

Yea, I installed all corectly, but I forgot to reboot PC after installation. After that all worked fine. Smile
[img=100x60]https://i.imgur.com/dwyrS6W.jpg[/img]
I need help with the installation of both MENCup2019 and MENCup2019_cts, on singleplayer those mods are working without issues but also appear to be breaking something on SRS. If I place those mods in the corresponding series folder, the content detection gets damaged (everything appears as "content missing", even the default 2003 series), although the mods are completely functional in a quick race or in testing. If I delete the mods from the game SRS content detection works again normally (i.e. detects everything but the 2019 mod, as it was deleted). I can't really see what's the issue.
I am experiencing this same problem. I am able to click "join" but it only opens the game, and gives me the online screen with no other information in it. 
[Image: NR.png]

Also, is there a NR2003 subforum? If there is, I cant' find it.
how many times did it happened?
(03-03-2019, 04:20 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  how many times did it happened?

every time I clicked join. I tried it 5+ times.  Each time there was no server information for me to join the race.
(03-03-2019, 05:27 AM)David Beltrán Wrote:  I need help with the installation of both MENCup2019 and MENCup2019_cts, on singleplayer those mods are working without issues but also appear to be breaking something on SRS. If I place those mods in the corresponding series folder, the content detection gets damaged (everything appears as "content missing", even the default 2003 series), although the mods are completely functional in a quick race or in testing. If I delete the mods from the game SRS content detection works again normally (i.e. detects everything but the 2019 mod, as it was deleted). I can't really see what's the issue.

Does anyone else has this issue? I still haven't found anything to solve this.