Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.71 Average
Automobilista App
"the people who play automobilista do not like to play serious races, nor do they like cars."

sure and their socks are blue.
(02-26-2018, 08:46 PM)Santiago González Pazos Wrote:  they have closed it because nobody played, in the official servers neither does anyone play, I do not know why reiza studios took the ranking if there are no players, they should focus on content.

they will take out the new game and it will be dead before leaving.the people who play automobilista do not like to play serious races, nor do they like cars.

We just don't like to play in random servers with people we don't know
I have been absent for a few months and I have missed those days of automobilista ... I have been waiting for it anxiously, I am sad that it had so little participation; At least there is still Raceroom
Im missing this
---

Automobilista Porsche Cup Champion (x2) Cool  

Automobilista Lancer RS Cup Champion Sleepy

Automobilista Mini Challenge Champion
I'd like to see SRS back in Automobilista, its a damn good sim! Maybe one or two races per day should see the servers populated.
(03-24-2018, 10:59 AM)Daniel Cash Wrote:  I'd like to see SRS back in Automobilista, its a damn good sim!  Maybe one or two races per day should see the servers populated.
unfortunately this will not happen, there are currently two official servers of reiza
these servers are empty.

maybe reiza studios should remove the private servers to be all the players together. and force people to run with others who do not know how it happens in all the simulators

(03-07-2018, 02:37 PM)Miaz Baker Wrote:  
(02-26-2018, 08:46 PM)Santiago González Pazos Wrote:  they have closed it because nobody played, in the official servers neither does anyone play, I do not know why reiza studios took the ranking if there are no players, they should focus on content.

they will take out the new game and it will be dead before leaving.the people who play automobilista  do not like to play serious races, nor do they like cars.

We just don't like to play in random servers with people we don't know

the simracing is to compete not to make friends. If you want friends maybe you should look in the park where the children play
GAMER AND MODDER
I see no races, and my rank is the same as Assetto Corsa, is that right?
(03-08-2018, 11:18 AM)Francis Borrero Wrote:  I have been absent for a few months and I have missed those days of automobilista  ... I have been waiting for it anxiously, I am sad that it had so little participation; At least there is still Raceroom

Maybe not happy to say here but  If you like  AMS  and  online  look at Racedepartment  its not like SRS  every hour  but several times in a week 
(06-09-2016, 10:34 PM)I have a problem. I cant see the races, only my irating for RRE. In my profile I have marked the game. What is the problem? Thanks simracingsystem Wrote:  Download the Automobilista App from the following link:

Download Link
V1.3

Instructions:

1 - Extract to Automobilista root folder. Make sure the folder structure stays this way: steam\steamapps\common\Automobilista\srsams\srsams.exe
2 - create a shortcut for the srsams.exe file on the srsams folder, and send it to the desktop
3 - execute, register before the last five minutes and click join on the last 3.

Note 1: Like before, you need a profile named like your SRS username
Note 2: Steam needs to be running
Note 3: Automobilista must NOT be running
Note 4: If you are missing notes 1,2,3 the app will not start!!
love this sim allot wish that more join the servers its fun and it feels just good