Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seat Tcr
Whats your fastest lap for the upcoming race in donington ?
Kinda expected this from this Track, but not from Split 1 ranked Drivers.
Divebombed Round 1 and Round 5, first ESC since 12 years :-)
Had even better races at Public Monza.
Sorry at Eero for that Bumps, was'nt on purpose.
Did anyone else racing in split 1 not see the lights in their cockpits before the start of the race? AussieStig
I should have registered for this sooner, 10 minutes before the race it was already full dang it Smile
This was my first race here on SRS. I won on server 4 which is not much to brag about, but still. However I get 2 incidents credited, both done by backmarkers I had to lap. Not sure this is a correct way of awarding points.

Btw, blue flag protocol is clearly not know by everyone. Some of the guys did it perfectly by moving aside on a straight slightly lowering their speed, and others left the ideal racing line clear on a corner so one could get by. MAJOR THANKS FOR THAT GUYS!
Others seem to enjoy racing the one who is lapping them causing collisions... Ah well, that's racing online I guess.

Despite the above I enjoyed the race.
(04-12-2018, 07:32 PM)Matthias Rudolph Wrote:  Kinda expected this from this Track, but not from Split 1 ranked Drivers.
Divebombed Round 1 and Round 5, first ESC since 12 years :-)
Had even better races at Public Monza.
Sorry at Eero for that Bumps, was'nt on purpose.

Divebombed??? Did you see the replay, mate?
Hi everyone, I'm pretty new at SRS and this Thursday I want to run this race.

My question is, they recently implemented the fixed setup, but you can' t look at the calendar if the series is setup fixed or open, where can you know that? and more specifically, this series such as fixed or open?

Thank you
[url=https://www.twitch.tv/mathiusbm]My Twitch channel[/url]
[img=300x64]http://streambadge.com/twitch/dark/mathiusbm.png[/img]
(04-17-2018, 06:37 AM)Matias Barbera Wrote:  Hi everyone, I'm pretty new at SRS and this Thursday I want to run this race.

My question is, they recently implemented the fixed setup, but you can' t look at the calendar if the series is setup fixed or open, where can you know that? and more specifically, this series such as fixed or open?

Thank you

Above the car logo is shows if it's fixed or open under the "Daily Schedule" tab.

This series is Fixed, with choice on tyre compound and fuel open.
(04-17-2018, 10:29 AM)Josh Martin Wrote:  
(04-17-2018, 06:37 AM)Matias Barbera Wrote:  Hi everyone, I'm pretty new at SRS and this Thursday I want to run this race.

Thank you

Above the car logo is shows if it's fixed or open under the "Daily Schedule" tab.

Thank you very much, I don't saw this detail.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[url=https://www.twitch.tv/mathiusbm]My Twitch channel[/url]
[img=300x64]http://streambadge.com/twitch/dark/mathiusbm.png[/img]
(04-17-2018, 11:54 AM)Matias Barbera Wrote:  
(04-17-2018, 10:29 AM)Josh Martin Wrote:  
(04-17-2018, 06:37 AM)Matias Barbera Wrote:  Hi everyone, I'm pretty new at SRS and this Thursday I want to run this race.

Thank you

Thank you very much, I don't saw this detail.
Hi there, the car has a fixed set up including tyre compound choice. The only open parameter you have is fuel load. Cheers AussieStig