Sim Racing System
newbie question...server 2 results - Printable Version

+- Sim Racing System (https://www.simracingsystem.com)
+-- Forum: Sim Racing System (https://www.simracingsystem.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Sim Racing System (https://www.simracingsystem.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: newbie question...server 2 results (/showthread.php?tid=8994)

newbie question...server 2 results - Alexander Persil - 07-05-2020

Just completed my first race  Tongue Anyways, I finished 2nd, but that was on server 2. So does that mean I have a 2nd place for my statistics, or does my overall time get compared with the server 1 race and place me accordingly. The reason I'm asking, when I look at my stats table at the top of the race page, for Top 3 results, it says 0, so I guess my 2nd place did not count. Thanks!

RE: newbie question...server 2 results - Gianluca Roncaglia - 07-05-2020

(07-05-2020, 05:03 PM)Alexander Persil Wrote:  Just completed my first race  Tongue Anyways, I finished 2nd, but that was on server 2. So does that mean I have a 2nd place for my statistics, or does my overall time get compared with the server 1 race and place me accordingly. The reason I'm asking, when I look at my stats table at the top of the race page, for Top 3 results, it says 0, so I guess my 2nd place did not count. Thanks!
Hi Alexander, for the stats' puropose only counts server 1, so you'll see wins, top 3 or top 10 only when you race there.

RE: newbie question...server 2 results - Alexander Persil - 07-05-2020

Thanks for the quick answer Smile I guess I'll have to keep racing! Do you know what happens if I race the same event/track multiple times in a week. Do all results count, or the average of all races?

RE: newbie question...server 2 results - Gianluca Roncaglia - 07-05-2020

(07-05-2020, 05:46 PM)Alexander Persil Wrote:  Thanks for the quick answer Smile I guess I'll have to keep racing! Do you know what happens if I race the same event/track multiple times in a week. Do all results count, or the average of all races?

For the same track/car combo up to 5 races a week counts your best results, over 5 races the average of all your results. That means that if you mind to climb the championship ranking you'd better not race more than 5 times a week, unless you the results of your first 5 races are very poor, or you only race for fun Smile

Check out, in any case, all the rules and instructions on the SRS tab up in the homepage.

RE: newbie question...server 2 results - Alexander Persil - 07-05-2020

(07-05-2020, 06:18 PM)Thanks again!!!!!Gianluca Roncaglia Wrote:  
(07-05-2020, 05:46 PM)Alexander Persil Wrote:  Thanks for the quick answer Smile I guess I'll have to keep racing! Do you know what happens if I race the same event/track multiple times in a week. Do all results count, or the average of all races?

For the same track/car combo up to 5 races a week counts your best results, over 5 races the average of all your results. That means that if you mind to climb the championship ranking you'd better not race more than 5 times a week, unless you the results of your first 5 races are very poor, or you only race for fun Smile

Check out, in any case, all the rules and instructions on the SRS tab up in the homepage.