Sim Racing System
Assetto Corsa Skin Transfer App V1.1 - Printable Version

+- Sim Racing System (https://www.simracingsystem.com)
+-- Forum: Sim Racing System (https://www.simracingsystem.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Assetto Corsa Apps (https://www.simracingsystem.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Assetto Corsa Skin Transfer App V1.1 (/showthread.php?tid=736)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

RE: Assetto Corsa Skin Transfer App V1.1 - Bradly Grant - 01-04-2018

(01-04-2018, 09:28 AM)simracingsystem Wrote:  just rename the folder that contains your skin inside content/cars/{the car you want}/skins/ to bradly_grant

ex: lotus evora
Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars\lotus_evora_gx\skins\bradly_grant

oh ok cheers.
yes iv added the app. so should work now.

thanks again.

RE: Assetto Corsa Skin Transfer App V1.1 - Sebastiaan van den Heuvel - 02-19-2018

Hi guys, made a new skin that said it uploaded just fine. When i checked the broadcast it showed my in a white car.. is there any reason the skin isnt working on broadcasts?

RE: Assetto Corsa Skin Transfer App V1.1 - Russell Sobie - 02-20-2018

I'm not sure if SRS TV does the equivalent of "restarting the game" after it downloads uploaded skins. So if you uploaded it during the practice/qualifying sessions, it likely won't get seen in a broadcast until the next time. This is all conjecture, however.

RE: Assetto Corsa Skin Transfer App V1.1 - Sebastiaan van den Heuvel - 02-20-2018

(02-20-2018, 12:30 AM)RussellĀ Sobie Wrote:  I'm not sure if SRS TV does the equivalent of "restarting the game" after it downloads uploaded skins. So if you uploaded it during the practice/qualifying sessions, it likely won't get seen in a broadcast until the next time. This is all conjecture, however.

Aah that makes sense, will see what it does in the next race. Thanks!

RE: Assetto Corsa Skin Transfer App V1.1 - Peter Winkler - 03-01-2018

[quote pid='9773' dateline='1519115634']
Guys

I have the same topic - changed my skinĀ 2 days ago
afterwards I raced audi TT brand - RSR TV shows the old skin
skinupload confirmed - your skin is OK
today I raced again - SRS TV shows still the old skin

Admins - any idea if we could delete the old skin and refresh
or should we wait for some days?

Ciao
[/quote]

RE: Assetto Corsa Skin Transfer App V1.1 - simracingsystem - 03-01-2018

uploaded skin date is 27/2
was that the latest version?

RE: Assetto Corsa Skin Transfer App V1.1 - Peter Winkler - 03-01-2018

no - that is the "old" skin

the latest version I uploaded yesterday - 28/2
I can see it in my replays locally - but not on SRS TV

Many Thanks for you reply

RE: Assetto Corsa Skin Transfer App V1.1 - Renan Moura Bueno - 03-01-2018

how to reload a new skin (or change in it)?

RE: Assetto Corsa Skin Transfer App V1.1 - Russell Sobie - 03-01-2018

As far as I know, updating a skin merely requires that you make changes to the files in your [firstname_lastname] folder for the car in question, and the SRS Skin App detects changes and re-uploads them automagically the next time you get on a server with that skin selected. I successfully did this this morning when I got rid of my hot pink helmet for my Audi TT Cup car. I just deleted the file, updated ui_skin.json and voila.

RE: Assetto Corsa Skin Transfer App V1.1 - Peter Winkler - 03-11-2018

Admin / Guys,

today i saw in SRS TV still the old Skin

i decided to check again my dds - did a new export - I alsways overwrite the old dds in my Name folder
the Picture was changed but not the file properties - so it Looks like that GIMP does not change the date of the file
so i decided to export the file to a new Location - and now i have a dds with a newer date
i think that was the Problem - i will Report the result after next TT race

Russel/Admin - thanks for your Inputs - let me look into file properties to find the issue
my old dds was dated 26.2 - but i changed it afterwards 4 times ....

Maybe a hint for other Drivers

Ciao
Peter