Sim Racing System
Automobilista App - Printable Version

+- Sim Racing System (https://www.simracingsystem.com)
+-- Forum: Sim Racing System (https://www.simracingsystem.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Automobilista App (https://www.simracingsystem.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+--- Thread: Automobilista App (/showthread.php?tid=304)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

RE: Automobilista App - João Pereira - 08-31-2016

App won't start. Any idea why?

It's placed on the correct folder. Profile name is Joao Pereira. Steam is Running. Automobilista is not Running. Tried reinstalling the app a bunch of times.

Rfactor 2 app is running ok.

Thanks for reading.

RE: Automobilista App - simracingsystem - 08-31-2016

there might be an issue with AMS 1.0, i'll have to check

RE: Automobilista App - Guilherme Azevedo - 10-28-2016

my AMS app was outdatef, just updated and I'm getting the same issue as Andre Gaida - it says invalid profile but the name is exactly the same

RE: Automobilista App - simracingsystem - 10-28-2016

your profile is located on my docs?
if so, delete the config.ini on the root of ams inside steamapps\common\automobilista\config.ini

RE: Automobilista App - Paulo Gomes - 10-28-2016

Hi guys, is very sad to see there ins´t almost any users for ams... but thank you for your continuing support this sim Wink maybe a new feature that allows to see how many users are online for a specific game could help getting more races. btw please bring rallycross back to ams Smile cheers and keep the excelent work

RE: Automobilista App - Juan Fafian - 10-28-2016

hi guys, how is the correct way to update the ams app? i delete the app and install the new, but i have the same problem , "invalid profile", then i delete the config.ini in my docs, but the issue still there. thanks in advance.

RE: Automobilista App - Henrique Alves - 10-29-2016

Hi Juan, if you have the profiles on my docs, you shouldnt delete config.ini over there but on the root folder of AMS inside steam\steamapps\common\automobilista

RE: Automobilista App - Juan Fafian - 10-30-2016

(10-29-2016, 10:22 AM)Henrique Alves Wrote:  Hi Juan, if you have the profiles on my docs, you shouldnt delete config.ini over there but on the root folder of AMS inside steam\steamapps\common\automobilista

hi, Enrique, i deleted the config.ini in steam\steamapps\common\automobilista, but nothing change, regards.

RE: Automobilista App - Henrique Alves - 10-30-2016

Make sure you only have 1 profile on

mydocs\automobilista\userdata\

It has to be exactly Juan Fafian

RE: Automobilista App - Paul Denis - 10-31-2016

Hello,
désolé je ne parle pas anglais,
Je n'arrive pas à faire fonctionner l' app AMS. J'ai le message suivant: "WARNING! Invalid Profile!.

Ma bibliothèque de mes documents est sousD: D:\Bibliothèques\Mes documents\Automobilista\userdata\Paul Denis
et le jeu est installé sous D: D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Automobilista
De plusje n'ai pas trouvé le fichier config.ini à cet emplacement.
Si quelqu'un pouvait m'aider
Merci et à bientôt