Sim Racing System
Automobilista App - Printable Version

+- Sim Racing System (https://www.simracingsystem.com)
+-- Forum: Sim Racing System (https://www.simracingsystem.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Automobilista App (https://www.simracingsystem.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+--- Thread: Automobilista App (/showthread.php?tid=304)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

RE: Automobilista App - Stipe Kalajzic - 12-26-2017

Yes, open app, pres Enter, get error, get in, user name checks out, shoutbox gives 2 same errors. switchig from race-standings-support tabs also gives error.

RE: Automobilista App - Rui Paiva - 12-26-2017

Did my first race in AMS now, with the Boxter .... wow everything went fine.... Keep it comig Smile

RE: Automobilista App - Paulo Gomes - 12-26-2017

I have a strange behaviour in AMS every time I enter through SRS app. AMS only does 30/32 fps every time I enter through the SRS app. I always have stable 60fps if I enter through steam. I use a laptop with two graphics cards ASUS X550L, and the dedicad graphics (nvidea 840m) does run AMS, but only runs at 50%, so it only gets 30fps... For example, if I enter throught the SRS app, I do the race (at 30+/- fps ) and when its finnished, I go back to the main menu, I can choose either a online server, pratice day etc that I only get 30fps. But if I leave the game, and open the throught steam I get the normal 60 fps that is set in the ams configuration tool (Vsync at 60hz refresh rate)

RE: Automobilista App - simracingsystem - 12-26-2017

It seems that AMS, when launched from the command line, sets the integrated GPU as the default GPU.
You need to force your dedicated GPU on Nvidia Inspector. You already force AA through there right?

(12-26-2017, 09:46 PM)Paulo Gomes Wrote:  I have a strange behaviour in AMS every time I enter through SRS app. AMS only does 30/32 fps every time I enter through the SRS app. I always have stable 60fps if I enter through steam. I use a laptop with two graphics cards ASUS X550L, and the dedicad graphics (nvidea 840m) does run AMS, but only runs at 50%, so it only gets 30fps...  For example, if I enter  throught the SRS app, I do the race (at 30+/- fps ) and when its finnished, I go back to the main menu, I can choose either a online server, pratice day etc that I only get 30fps. But if I leave the game, and open the throught steam I get the normal 60 fps that is set in the ams configuration tool (Vsync at 60hz refresh rate)

RE: Automobilista App - Paulo Gomes - 12-26-2017

After more testing, I'm finding its even more strange. I'm on the track, in the pit menu, if I set to follow another player I get the 60fps, but if I go to the track with my own car I get only the 30+/- fps... Does anyone is using a laptop to play AMS? because I think this is not happining to anyone else...

RE: Automobilista App - Paulo Gomes - 12-27-2017

I never used Nvidea Inspector.. I force AMS to use the dedicated GPU throught the nvidea control panel, and the AA I use the 8xmultisampling from the game, this way I get the 60fps in almost every occasion.
And by using MSI afterburner, I saw that I'm using the dedicated gpu. I will try monitoring the behaviour of the gpu when going to the track with my own car vs going onboard with another player.

RE: Automobilista App - Rui Paiva - 12-27-2017

Portuguese :
Paulo vai ao setings da Geforce e coloca por defeito a Geforce, pois ele deve estar a colocar a dedicada em vez da aceleradora.

RE: Automobilista App - Szabolcs Albertini - 12-27-2017

so I can login to the app, but then it says WARNING! Invalid profile!

what now?

RE: Automobilista App - simracingsystem - 12-27-2017

does it let you enter the server? is your profile named Szabolcs Albertini? is that your ingame name?

RE: Automobilista App - Paulo Gomes - 12-28-2017

Obrigado pela concelho Rui, já tentei fazer isso, mas não mudou nada... Acabei de descobrir que também acontece quando entro pelo site virtualxperecience do AMS, ou seja sempre que o AMS é lançado lançado a partir da linha de comando. A placa usada é a nvidia, mas o jogo dá os 30fps, a placa fica tipo a 40% sempre aos picos... Vou reportar no forum da Reiza. Obrigado pela ajuda