Sim Racing System
Raceroom App Download & Instructions - Printable Version

+- Sim Racing System (https://www.simracingsystem.com)
+-- Forum: Sim Racing System (https://www.simracingsystem.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Raceroom App (https://www.simracingsystem.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=40)
+--- Thread: Raceroom App Download & Instructions (/showthread.php?tid=2435)

RE: Raceroom App Download & Instructions - simracingsystem - 02-26-2018

If you have content detection on, disable it and restart the app

(02-26-2018, 04:57 PM)Daniel Bleisteiner Wrote:  When I wanna register me to a race I just see white rectangles instead of cars. What can I do to solve this?

RE: Raceroom App Download & Instructions - Charlie Cowell - 02-26-2018

I chose the Forg gtr3 but got refused access to the server, apparently you cant take it in game as its not in the selectable cars in game, yet i could register with it ?

RE: Raceroom App Download & Instructions - simracingsystem - 02-26-2018

You can choose it if you own it just like the skin.
If you disable content detection ir shows all content.

RE: Raceroom App Download & Instructions - Jonathan Schelstraete - 02-26-2018

Hi,

about one hour ago i got the notice "server refused connection" after raceroom started up for the 21h DTM92 Race.
I tried over ten times but kept getting this error.
Do i also get penalised now?

Otherwise thanks for adding this app!

Greetings

RE: Raceroom App Download & Instructions - Wlodek Dziadek - 02-26-2018

No position 1 and 2 in the race at 20.00 on server 3. I was in position 1

RE: Raceroom App Download & Instructions - Clyde Deringer - 02-26-2018

Sorry if I have missed something obvious, but are there now races for R3E? I don't see them on the schedule, are they only visible in game, or in a period of testing?

RE: Raceroom App Download & Instructions - Dirk Landwehr - 02-26-2018

Dear online racers, I'm totally new here!
I got a problem in running a race.
I've installed the programme and did all the settings.
This evening I liked to start a nice race on my favoured DTM 1992. After the JOIN buttom appears I clicked it... Raceroom started ... but did'nt guided me to my server.
I Clicked to Multiclass and found three servers, clicked on one, choose my registered car, but then: THEY ASKED FOR A PASSWORD???
Where can I find the PASSWORD?
I'm rearly impressed of this nice game für sheduled online races - but this evening a little bit dissapointed.
Who can help me?

RE: Raceroom App Download & Instructions - Daniel Nowak - 02-26-2018

(02-26-2018, 09:14 PM)Clyde Deringer Wrote:  Sorry if I have missed something obvious, but are there now races for R3E?  I don't see them on the schedule, are they only visible in game, or in a period of testing?

They are officially released; don't go to /schedule.php ... you have to go to /race.php to see all races for all games

RE: Raceroom App Download & Instructions - Albert Oevering - 02-26-2018

Hey all,

Has anyone with an accuforce wheel tried to start up the app through simcommander yet? If so, could you inform me and other accuforce/simcommander users on how you did that?
Second question. I'm using triple screen. Does that mean that i have to copy the command line parameters in the start options of RRE in Steam to the RRE cmd edit box?
Thanks in advance for your help.

RE: Raceroom App Download & Instructions - Carlos Barros - 02-27-2018

Installed today, and all went smooth. 2 races so far and no problems at all. Thank you.