Sim Racing System
Raceroom App Download & Instructions - Printable Version

+- Sim Racing System (https://www.simracingsystem.com)
+-- Forum: Sim Racing System (https://www.simracingsystem.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Raceroom App (https://www.simracingsystem.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=40)
+--- Thread: Raceroom App Download & Instructions (/showthread.php?tid=2435)

RE: Raceroom App Download & Instructions - simracingsystem - 02-26-2018

Some changes have been made (First post updated)

the javascript error was corrected.
For the time being, DO NOT USE ACCENTS ON YOUR RRE PROFILE

RE: Raceroom App Download & Instructions - Adrien Chotard - 02-26-2018

i have content server error now before join the race Sad

we are still checking the 'content error', doesn't happen to everyone

RE: Raceroom App Download & Instructions - Leon Mercon - 02-26-2018

Hi
I'm trying to get in to the race, when i hit the JOIN button game starts but doesn't connect to server it stays on the main window of raceroom.
I'm loging to raceroom with my steam account. Should i use the steam account name instead of  raceroom profile name?

Thank you.
P.S. Assetto corsa is working OK.

Raceroom can't be running when you press join
after pressing join, it should take you to main screen and stay there for 1 second or 2, then connects by itself to the server.

If you are stuck at the main menu and use cmd parameters to start raceroom, remove them and place them on the correct field on your user profile as described on first post.

(02-26-2018, 04:12 PM)Leon Mercon Wrote:  Hi
I'm trying to get in to the race, when i hit the JOIN button game starts but doesn't connect to server it stays on the main window of raceroom.
I'm loging to raceroom with my steam account. Should i use the steam account name instead of  raceroom profile name?

Thank you.

RE: Raceroom App Download & Instructions - Sven Loeffler - 02-26-2018

(02-25-2018, 10:14 PM)Almor R Sousa Wrote:  
(02-25-2018, 09:51 PM)Sven Loffler Wrote:  I had already 2 races in the Audi TT Cup, I finished both and I waited until the end of the races, but there was no result saved in the SRS Standings?! There it says I still have 0 Points and that I didn't even drive any race... Can anybody help me?

NAMES !!! GUYS NAMES !!! Your name is also diferent !! Sven Löffler vs Sven Loffler it has to be exactly the same.

Edit: Another thing, Make sure you have the skin. I couldn't understand why i wasn't being able to enter my last race. Just realised i only had one skin for that car and chose the wrong one.

Yes, I changed my Name to Sven Loeffler now in SRS and in Raceroom too, I think the Problem was that the System here doesn't know the letter "Ö" because when I had to fill in my Name I wrote it with "Ö" but it automatically made an "O" out of it

RE: Raceroom App Download & Instructions - Leon Mercon - 02-26-2018

(02-26-2018, 04:18 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  Raceroom can't be running when you press join
after pressing join, it should take you to main screen and stay there for 1 second or 2, then connects by itself to the server.

If you are stuck  at the main menu and use cmd parameters to start raceroom, remove them and place them on the correct field on your user profile as described on first post.

Thank you.

Raceroom is not running, only SRS and steam, it starts when i hit join button game starts and stays on the main window. I tried different combinatios RRE content , RRE cmd (-vr 2.0 and without it),deleted temp folder etc.. I use -vr 2.0(VR mode oculus) in the raceroom expirience propertires in the launch options. Sorry for bothering you...I'll try different settings but i have only 1 try every hour or two. Hope i'll run the thing because you people have done a great job with this app.

you don't have any commands on your user profile.
delete them on steam and insert -vr 2.0 on RRE cmd on your user profile
http://www.simracingsystem.com/usercp.php?action=profile.

see first post.

(02-26-2018, 04:37 PM)Leon Mercon Wrote:  
(02-26-2018, 04:18 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  Raceroom can't be running when you press join

If you are stuck  at the main menu and use cmd parameters to start raceroom, remove them and place them on the correct field on your user profile as described on first post.

Thank you.

Raceroom is not running, only SRS and steam, it starts when i hit join button game starts and stays on the main window. I tried different combinatios RRE content , RRE cmd (-vr 2.0 and without it),deleted temp folder etc.. I use -vr 2.0(VR mode oculus) in the raceroom expirience propertires in the launch options. Sorry for bothering you...I'll try different settings but i have only 1 try every hour or two. Hope i'll run the thing because you people have done a great job with this app.

RE: Raceroom App Download & Instructions - Daniel Bleisteiner - 02-26-2018

When I wanna register me to a race I just see white rectangles instead of cars. What can I do to solve this?

RE: Raceroom App Download & Instructions - Mike Smith - 02-26-2018

Hi guys, I need some help here.

I've followed the instructions above, however I cannot login to the SRS app. I enter my username and password (presumably the same one I use to login to this forum), the screen flashes briefly (i think it says guest on the top right) and then returns back to the main login screen. I'm assuming some sort of password error, but I don't see a password reset or help on that page anywhere.

What do I do?