Sim Racing System
Raceroom App Download & Instructions - Printable Version

+- Sim Racing System (https://www.simracingsystem.com)
+-- Forum: Sim Racing System (https://www.simracingsystem.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Raceroom App (https://www.simracingsystem.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=40)
+--- Thread: Raceroom App Download & Instructions (/showthread.php?tid=2435)

RE: Raceroom App Download & Instructions - Almor R Sousa - 02-25-2018

(02-25-2018, 09:51 PM)Sven Loffler Wrote:  I had already 2 races in the Audi TT Cup, I finished both and I waited until the end of the races, but there was no result saved in the SRS Standings?! There it says I still have 0 Points and that I didn't even drive any race... Can anybody help me?

NAMES !!! GUYS NAMES !!! Your name is also diferent !! Sven Löffler vs Sven Loffler it has to be exactly the same.

Edit: Another thing, Make sure you have the skin. I couldn't understand why i wasn't being able to enter my last race. Just realised i only had one skin for that car and chose the wrong one.

RE: Raceroom App Download & Instructions - Philip Stuyck - 02-25-2018

I tried out the app. It did work fine for me. Thanks a lot SRS and Raceroom developers.

RE: Raceroom App Download & Instructions - Rui Paiva - 02-25-2018

I finished finally my first race, with the tatus F4. Beautiful race indeed.
No server problems, but we were only 17, maybe thats it.... SRS is not holding on when its 2 or 3 servers.... New bandwith need it maybe.

I seem to i detected that my ranking point didnt move.... go to check it in the next race.

RE: Raceroom App Download & Instructions - Daniel Nowak - 02-25-2018

(02-25-2018, 08:46 PM)Rob Russo Wrote:  
(02-25-2018, 06:25 PM)Adrien Chotard Wrote:  my app not work i have a message press to enter but nothing Sad
Similar problem for me except it worked fine yesterday; but today I click "Press to Enter", wait a couple seconds watching an hourglass, then back to "Press to Enter". Is there a log file to check? Using Win7 x64.
Thanks!

I am having same issue on Win10x64. I used Charles tool to find out that for some reason SRS webserver is sending 302 redirect (Temporarily Moved) response to GET request for /race6.php

race6.php is the page that is requested when you click "Press to Enter". I don't know why some of us getting 302 others are getting normal 200

[Image: Screenshot_7.png]

RE: Raceroom App Download & Instructions - Johnny Major - 02-26-2018

Hopefully some one can help. I followed every instruction listed. I am having a problem when I try to log in to SRS from the race room app. I type in my user and and password for SRS, the screen changes to another screen for a split second, and then it kicks me back to log in screen. Anyone have any suggestions???

RE: Raceroom App Download & Instructions - Carlos Amaral - 02-26-2018

This is my installation folder:
J:\Juegos Steam\SteamApps\common\raceroom racing experience\Game\x64
the app works fine in this path?

RE: Raceroom App Download & Instructions - Greg Jones - 02-26-2018

same here.

(02-26-2018, 12:47 AM)Johnny Major Wrote:  Hopefully some one can help. I followed every instruction listed. I am having a problem when I try to log in to SRS from the race room app.  I type in my user and and password for SRS, the screen changes to another screen for a split second, and then it kicks me back to log in screen.  Anyone have any suggestions???
same thing happens to me

RE: Raceroom App Download & Instructions - Johnny Major - 02-26-2018

(02-26-2018, 01:21 AM)Carlos Amaral Wrote:  This is my installation folder:

Yes, I have the app installed in the x64 folder with the same path. The app is starting, because its asking me to log in, but does not enter SRS. just kicks me back to log in screen

RE: Raceroom App Download & Instructions - Carlos Amaral - 02-26-2018

(02-26-2018, 02:15 AM)Johnny Major Wrote:  
(02-26-2018, 01:21 AM)Carlos Amaral Wrote:  This is my installation folder:

Yes, I have the app installed in the x64 folder with the same path. The app is starting, because its asking me to log in, but does not enter SRS. just kicks me back to log in screen

I have tried and it works well

RE: Raceroom App Download & Instructions - Tony Gee - 02-26-2018

I have similar problem files in x64 but when I go to register it says in green need app