Sim Racing System
Raceroom App Download & Instructions - Printable Version

+- Sim Racing System (https://www.simracingsystem.com)
+-- Forum: Sim Racing System (https://www.simracingsystem.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Raceroom App (https://www.simracingsystem.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=40)
+--- Thread: Raceroom App Download & Instructions (/showthread.php?tid=2435)

RE: Raceroom App Download & Instructions - Greg Shimer - 03-04-2018

Where do I find the password for the race server after I have picked my car for the race?

RE: Raceroom App Download & Instructions - simracingsystem - 03-04-2018

You do not, you have to get in by the app.

Once the counter is bellow 03:00 the join button shows. when you click on it a steam popup shows asking for confirmation, click ok and it will take you to the main menu a few seconds and connects to the server by itself. If you are stuck on main menu you are probably using cmd on steam lauch. copy them to the SRS cmd field on your SRS profile and delete on steam.

check the first post.

(03-04-2018, 12:17 AM)Greg Shimer Wrote:  Where do I find the password for the race server after I have picked my car for the race?

RE: Raceroom App Download & Instructions - Carlos De Hoz - 03-04-2018

el mismo problema

(03-04-2018, 12:27 AM)No I am not using any CMD on steam. Wrote:  Once the counter is bellow 03:00 the join button shows. when you click on it a steam popup shows asking for confirmation, click ok and it will take you to the main menu a few seconds and connects to the server by itself. If you are stuck on main menu you are probably using cmd on steam lauch. copy them to the SRS cmd field on your SRS profile and delete on steam.

check the first post.

(03-04-2018, 12:17 AM)Greg Shimer Wrote:  Where do I find the password for the race server after I have picked my car for the race?

RE: Raceroom App Download & Instructions - simracingsystem - 03-04-2018

what happens when you press join?
does RRE stay on the main menu?

(03-04-2018, 02:38 AM)It loads RRE and then brings me to the multiplayer server screen and just sits there. simracingsystem Wrote:  what happens when you press join?
does RRE stay on the main menu?

RE: Raceroom App Download & Instructions - Arnoud Homan - 03-04-2018

When I start the Raceroom app via "D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\raceroom racing experience\Game\x64\SRS.exe" a small popup comes up that says "your software is outdated". I do have the latest version... any suggestion?

(just downloaded again and same result. Also rebooted PC. I am on Windows 10)

RE: Raceroom App Download & Instructions - Giorgos Tzanetos - 03-04-2018

I have the same problem and I was registered for the gt3 race.

RE: Raceroom App Download & Instructions - Norman Bruce - 03-04-2018

"your software is outdated" ?? I have just installed the app got it all set up with my user name. Now when I start the launcher it says its outdated.

RE: Raceroom App Download & Instructions - Chris Myles - 03-04-2018

Same here had just signed up for my first gt3 race arghhh.