Sim Racing System
Raceroom App Download & Instructions - Printable Version

+- Sim Racing System (https://www.simracingsystem.com)
+-- Forum: Sim Racing System (https://www.simracingsystem.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Raceroom App (https://www.simracingsystem.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=40)
+--- Thread: Raceroom App Download & Instructions (/showthread.php?tid=2435)

RE: Raceroom App Download & Instructions - Ray Huang - 03-02-2018

I am stuck on the login screen. I originally logged into my raceroom account with STEAM account. Is this why it is not working? I am using my STEAM credentials.

RE: Raceroom App Download & Instructions - simracingsystem - 03-02-2018

SRS credentials

(03-02-2018, 08:07 PM)Ray Huang Wrote:  I am stuck on the login screen. I originally logged into my raceroom account with STEAM account.  Is this why it is not working?  I am using my STEAM  credentials.

RE: Raceroom App Download & Instructions - Nico Kunze - 03-02-2018

(03-02-2018, 11:44 AM)Peter Classen Wrote:  Just installed everything as described in the instructions, names, path, steam is running, RR not and so on... but when I start the SRS.exe, nothing happens, no windows or messages, just an entry in the task manager exists.. and I can stop the app only via the task manager? Can someone help please?
had the same problem in the beginning. what solved it for me was that i hadnt put my steam r3e launch options in the ´´rre cmd´´ field in my srs profile. maybe thatll solve it for you as well Smile

i just tried to register for the wtcc race but it didnt work. always worked before. i went on register chose my car and livery and then pressed select. i then ended up on the overview of the races instead of in the race where id normally see who has registered and so on. tried it several times but always with the same result.

RE: Raceroom App Download & Instructions - simracingsystem - 03-02-2018

delete the temp folder near the SRS.exe and restart the app

RE: Raceroom App Download & Instructions - Mohamed Emara - 03-03-2018

Thanks guys for the app. Really appreciate all the work done to make it available in R3E.
The only enhancement needed at this point from my point of view is to have something else than back maybe refresh instead (?). It is quite confusing after finishing a race to go back to the app to find the join button still available when a race was just finished.

Cheers.

RE: Raceroom App Download & Instructions - Piermario Riva - 03-03-2018

This app it will work in the future for the 32-bit version.

RE: Raceroom App Download & Instructions - Steve Davenport - 03-03-2018

Hi,
Firstly, great app. Have had a few very enjoyable races already!

However I've a small issue. 

I have 27" triples and for RaceRoom use Sector 3's recommended Steam launch option -triScr 62 2 60 34 2 60 34 2 60 60 34 2 60 which sets up my FOV nicely for my cockpit view.

However when joining an SRS race the game boots to the usual Raceroom menu and not to the SRS server.

To overcome this I have to remove -triScr 62 2 60 34 2 60 34 2 60 60 34 2 60 from the Steam launch options (and leave the field blank) and the game then boots to the SRS server without problem. However, whilst it's not a deal breaker the cockpit view is then stretched across all three monitors and a bit out of line due to the lack of bezel correction, rather than being nicely configured with my usual FOV.

I've tried putting -triScr 62 2 60 34 2 60 34 2 60 60 34 2 60 in to the RRE cmd: field of my SRS user profile instead but that doesn't seem to work either.

Any ideas or am I stuck with the stretched view and won't be able to use Sector 3's triple monitor config option?

Cheers,

Steve

RE: Raceroom App Download & Instructions - Peter Classen - 03-03-2018

(03-02-2018, 11:00 PM)Nico Kunze Wrote:  
(03-02-2018, 11:44 AM)Peter Classen Wrote:  Just installed everything as described in the instructions, names, path, steam is running, RR not and so on... but when I start the SRS.exe, nothing happens, no windows or messages, just an entry in the task manager exists.. and I can stop the app only via the task manager? Can someone help please?
had the same problem in the beginning. what solved it for me was that i hadnt put my steam r3e launch options in the ´´rre cmd´´ field in my srs profile. maybe thatll solve it for you as well Smile

i just tried to register for the wtcc race but it didnt work. always worked before. i went on register chose my car and livery and then pressed select. i then ended up on the overview of the races instead of in the race where id normally see who has registered and so on. tried it several times but always with the same result.

Thanks for the hint Nico, unfortunately I don't have any launch options in steam and because of that my 'rre cmd' field is also empty.

Virusscan disabled, windows profile changed, admin rights on/off... I've tried a lot of tips now, but I don't want to waste more of my leisure time. The iRacing's rating system is running flawlessly fortunately...

RE: Raceroom App Download & Instructions - Wesley Stokes - 03-03-2018

Can anyone help, I have done all the step, but when I open the app it's not accepting my login info. I don't have a login for RaceRoom as I always login through steam. I have tried my steam login info but this is not working, what username and password do you use?

Seems there is a lack of support for all the questions being presented, can someone do a Youtube video for novice PC users like myself?

RE: Raceroom App Download & Instructions - Nico Kunze - 03-03-2018

(03-03-2018, 07:39 PM)Wesley Stokes Wrote:  Can anyone help, I have done all the step, but when I open the app it's not accepting my login info. I don't have a login for RaceRoom as I always login through steam. I have tried my steam login info but this is not working, what username and password do you use?

Seems there is a lack of support for all the questions being presented, can someone do a Youtube video for novice PC users like myself?
you have to use the username (which should be your real name) and the password of your srs profile