Sim Racing System
Raceroom App Download & Instructions - Printable Version

+- Sim Racing System (https://www.simracingsystem.com)
+-- Forum: Sim Racing System (https://www.simracingsystem.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Raceroom App (https://www.simracingsystem.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=40)
+--- Thread: Raceroom App Download & Instructions (/showthread.php?tid=2435)

RE: Raceroom App Download & Instructions - Wesley Stokes - 03-02-2018

Once you have the SIm Racing Systems app installed what username and password do you use to login into the app? I have completed all the steps in the instructions, but nothing indicates how to login once installed?

RE: Raceroom App Download & Instructions - Tony Gee - 03-02-2018

I have SRS for Assetto Corsa when I loaded SRS app for raceroom it just goes green and says in race menu use app
Could it be interfering with SRS AC

RE: Raceroom App Download & Instructions - simracingsystem - 03-02-2018

Your SRS login & password

(03-02-2018, 02:58 AM)Wesley Stokes Wrote:  Once you have the SIm Racing Systems app installed what username and password do you use to login into the app?  I have completed all the steps in the instructions, but nothing indicates how to login once installed?

Can you please submit a screenshot?

(03-02-2018, 04:45 AM)Tony Gee Wrote:  I have SRS for Assetto Corsa when I loaded SRS app for raceroom it just goes green and says in race menu use app
Could it be interfering with SRS AC

RE: Raceroom App Download & Instructions - Peter Classen - 03-02-2018

Just installed everything as described in the instructions, names, path, steam is running, RR not and so on... but when I start the SRS.exe, nothing happens, no windows or messages, just an entry in the task manager exists.. and I can stop the app only via the task manager? Can someone help please?

do you use an AV or just windows defender?

(03-02-2018, 12:06 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  do you use an AV or just windows defender?

I use Bitdefender 2018...

Please try to add an exception for SRS.exe or add it to the whitelist

(03-02-2018, 12:14 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  Please try to add an exception for SRS.exe or add it to the whitelist

Yepp, added srs.exe to the program-whitelist, but no luck, no window, just a task entry...

Do I need to be logged into windows as an admin, I'm logged in as a user right now?

Do those AV rules take imediat effect? can you disable the AV( temporay) just to see if it runs?

Something is blocking the app for sure. It shouldn't be necessary as long as RRE is usable on that account, but try to execute it as administrator.