Sim Racing System
asetocorsa - Printable Version

+- Sim Racing System (https://www.simracingsystem.com)
+-- Forum: Sim Racing System (https://www.simracingsystem.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Assetto Corsa Apps (https://www.simracingsystem.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: asetocorsa (/showthread.php?tid=181)

asetocorsa - michael opp - 05-07-2016

how to dowlowed app thankyou ifigerd it out im new to pcs and idident know whare or how to aktivaet it in ausetocrsa thank you for your help

RE: asetocorsa - simracingsystem - 05-07-2016

download the zip file.
extract to your assetto corsa root folder something like
.../Steam/Steam apps/Common/Assetto Corsa

then go the game, on the menu click options>general options>UI modules
activate Sim Racing System app and a new button appears on your menu.click there, login (top-right corner) and then click register on a session before the last 05:00, on 03:00 join button appears. click it

RE: asetocorsa - David Brister - 12-21-2017

(05-07-2016, 08:17 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  download the zip file.
extract to your assetto corsa root folder something like
.../Steam/Steam apps/Common/Assetto Corsa

then go the game, on the menu click options>general options>UI modules
activate Sim Racing System app and a new button appears on your menu.click there, login (top-right corner) and then click register on a session before the last 05:00, on 03:00 join button appears. click it

Had been browsing through trying to find how to start a race.

So reading above once i join before the last 5mins a new button will appear at the 3 min mark, and that will take me to a race?

So i dont need to go to the online menu and find a server? it all happens from the SRS button on the front page of AC.

Is there practice servers of the races coming up? or can you join into a race server to practice and set up the car before the racing starts? or is it then when u join there is some practice and qualifying time before the race?

Only joined yesterday and im looking to have a go at my race after work tonight, so was hoping i could get all the dumb questions out of the way while im at work.

Cheers

DJ

RE: asetocorsa - Russell Sobie - 12-21-2017

Practice is done either offline, on non-SRS servers specifically setup like SRS events (see Simpit Battle for the Beamers Practice Server, or the Ginetta 1.14 servers as an example), or in the 3 minutes before qualifying for a race you have successfully registered for ahead of time.

For races, at least the 20 minute races for Assetto Corsa, track condition starts at 95% and builds towards 100% in the 10 minute qualifying, and then the race is at 100%. Temperature is always 21 degrees C. Weather is somewhat random, but has no affect on the actual physics... it's just what the day looks like for the race.

I think that's all the obvious stuff. Good luck on your first of many races to come!

RE: asetocorsa - David Brister - 12-22-2017

Is there any Asia or Australia servers?

For my time zone GMT+10 its showing European or American Servers, and jumping into these does my ping go a lot higher, approx 350 ish for the Europe servers