Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No points after 2 laps?
Correct me if I'm misunderstanding the rules, but completing 2 laps should put me in the points standing for a race, right? I had to leave the Evora race today after 2 laps (which is reflected in the standings), but I wasn't awarded any points and my driver rating fell. Does the system not count the first lap for these purposes?
The rules are vague but from what I observed myself you only get points for your position when you finish the race.
Would be stupid otherwise since there could be multiple people getting points for the same position (e.g.: the leader leaves)

Incidents, however, will still give you negative points. And your rating just fell because you had 3 incidents.
I know the incidents had an impact, but I've definitely gotten points without finishing the race before, so I'm guessing I just needed to finish one more lap.
Ok, then you're probably right.
I don't want to interfere with your business, but generally I would recommend you to finish races no matter how low your chances of a decent result seem. You will usually still get some action with others who dropped to the back of the field.
Usually I do, this was kind of a ragequit situation Smile but thanks anyway for the advice!
(11-28-2020, 09:48 PM)Max Grafe Wrote:  I know the incidents had an impact, but I've definitely gotten points without finishing the race before, so I'm guessing I just needed to finish one more lap.

You are correct, the limit is actually 3 completed laps. Regulations are incorrect.