Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to enable Audi TT cup p2p turbo button?
(12-03-2020, 03:52 PM)Omer Kinay Wrote:  P2P doesn't change the engine map, but increases the turbo boost (+0.2psi for 10 seconds) so you get more slightly more power and relatively more torque. Hence, it's not very meaningful to use it when you are going very fast towards the end of long straight but much more effective when you are accelerating out of a slow corner on lower revs.
Interesting, thought it was exactly the other way around. I could swear I feel it making more of a difference on 5th gear about to get on the 6th.
If you enable "performance delta" app of AC, you no longer have to feel it but can assess it. You can also evaluate time p2p timing effectiveness by taking the car to a long enough drag strip.
(12-03-2020, 01:19 PM)Walter Toro Wrote:  tried it, i dont know if make any change since i have wing lowered at maximun value.... does this works really? i only see P2P number change to blue colour then red..
Hi there Walter, with P2P enabled you have about 30 hp more for about 10 seconds. It’s for overtaking other cars when in battle.