Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ASR Formula Download Problem
Hello.

Right now, I am not able to download any cars from ASR Formula.
The HP is lagging and the downloads lag, too. After a while, all download attemps cancel.

E.g. the Ferrari F310 1996 v1.32:
https://www.asrformula.com/mods/assetto-...f310-1996/

btw:
The "Downloads required"-link at the F310 championship leads to an old thread.
the link has been corrected but nothng wrong with the download, just tested it and got more than 2MB/s
Hmmm,
I tried it with Firefox and Chrome. On both the same behavior. The download starts, but goes down to 12kb/s, sometimes up again, but finally cancels. The largest amount I could get was 50MB filesize. Don't know, what the problem could be. I never have had any download problems so far.

Ok, maybe, I have to ask ASR about that.
With this download problem, coupled with the problems you have with the Skins app, It seems there is an issue with your system ( a setting or internet connection etc.) I'm not a computer guy, so I wouldn't know where to start looking to figure it out (maybe internet speed test) to rule out 1 possible problem at a time.
No, I don't have any problems with my internet connection. It's stable with a constantly low ping ~20ms to e.g. german servers.
And I don't have a problem with my custom skin. My custom skins are completely and correctly uploaded to the SRS server. Cause my skins look correct on SRS TV. The problem concerned the download of my skin @ the other users and why there are textures missing on their system.
All skins from the other drivers downloaded correctly here.

I never had any download problems so far. Not for 20 years. Only the ASR downloads are a problem. Strange.