Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
F310 series
yeah its horrible , you instantly loose the rear if you dont push gas in corner while downshifting, no matter what revs, its catchable but really anoying
How broken is this mod if everybody uses lowest rear wing?
Also I noticed in Teds setup that hot pressures are like 8psi off the normal optimum pressures but this somehow keeps the rears from overheating and in total you gain a lot of time.
Is this intended in the setup?
how are some people running. 5. 7. 10 seconds off the pace. 10. Seconds. Are people using keyboard? I'm not trying to be a dick.......but seriously....wtf.
I swear i'd be quicker with keyboard lol.

I really think a 107% rule should be applied for these F1 races. What do you guys think?
That would have meant a qualifying cut off of 1m40, so 7 odd seconds. Which i think is very reasonable.

And in other news, here's my message for backmarkers. If you are one of the guys running 8-10 seconds slower than the leading guys, and you have one of these lead guys come up behind you.
Please please hold your line. Especially in a corner which is easily flat out.............
The car is just really broken setup wise, also overall handling and perf feels really off
I think it drives quite alright, but changes on the setup don't really feel like they do much and the downforce seems to be on par with modern F1 cars.

One funny thing: the base setup has more front ride height than rear ride height, correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't make that an F1 car take off? Big Grin
Amazing list of awesome achievements: 5th Lotus 25 2018, 4th DRM 2019, 5th Williams FW14 vs. Ferrari 643 2019, 3rd Ferrari 312T vs. Lotus 72D 2020
ride height is weird Smile as almost everything with this car, changes in setup make something and it makes no sense, this is like the only car that can make "90 degree" turn with no rear wing at 300 and stick it while jumping over high curbs
(11-25-2020, 07:02 PM)Michal Ringes Wrote:  ride height is weird  Smile as almost everything with this car, changes in setup make something and it makes no sense, this is like the only car that can make "90 degree" turn with no rear wing at 300 and stick it while jumping over high curbs
It gets worse. This car produces ~2800 kg of downforce @ 300 kph with rear wing set to 1. For reference, RSS formula hybrid 2020 produces ~2400 kg of downforce at the same speed with maximum wing settings. On top of that, it is much less draggy (370 kg of drag for F310 vs. 670 kg for RSS 2020), which makes it more than twice as efficient as current generation of f1 cars. So, according to ASR a 90s f1 car is not only capable of producing more downforce than a current f1 car, but also does it much more efficiently!
well worst race ever, i do not really get why some ppl go race without any practice, never have i seen so many crashes and spins in qualifying, it was impossible to do a normal lap
took hard tyre because i thought soft tyre would die, that happened, but not soon enough, still i was catching at the end quite fast, but then bad shit happened on the last lap resulting in me flying of the track into wall on the last straight and getting cut penalty that i did not see because its out of your fov in vr, you have to look straigh up to see that .... did not even ocur to me this could happen because i did not cut anything so as a bonus i got disqaulified
with such a big point loss the championship is done for me
(11-25-2020, 07:40 PM)Mostafa Moradi Wrote:  It gets worse. This car produces ~2800 kg of downforce @ 300 kph with rear wing set to 1. For reference, RSS formula hybrid 2020 produces ~2400 kg of downforce at the same speed with maximum wing settings. On top of that, it is much less draggy (370 kg of drag for F310 vs. 670 kg for RSS 2020), which makes it more than twice as efficient as current generation of f1 cars. So, according to ASR a 90s f1 car is not only capable of producing more downforce than a current f1 car, but also does it much more efficiently!

haha, at this point I think ASR is just trolling the sim racing community
Amazing list of awesome achievements: 5th Lotus 25 2018, 4th DRM 2019, 5th Williams FW14 vs. Ferrari 643 2019, 3rd Ferrari 312T vs. Lotus 72D 2020
Also what I experienced is that on the limit this car is waay to easy to drive at high speeds. This on the one hand has to do with the immense high speed understeer even at rear wing 1. Furthermore, this car takes the curbs at spa like if they are not there: Hit the inside curb at Pouhon (T10) at spa with 300kph - nothing.
And Finally ... If you spart spinning, or flying through the air, this car miraculously turns straight again mid air. I had a moment during the race where I thought "it's over" but well ... car got straight again