Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
F310 series
good race guys. very close between first 4, i had pretty good start, got squeezed a bit in t1 between between Marco who went wide and Filippo so i had to lift a bit, that cost me instantly 2 positions Smile gained one back few corners later and one more in next corner. I wasnt going to attack in the first half of the race so i just kept close and tried to save tyre as much as possible for the end. Also when i saw Marco very close i decided to just let him go, and maybe let him cause some chaos infront, its always better when someone is doing the chaos for you. After Marco spun, i started pushing bit more to put Simon under some pressure which worked, and then i was pushing on Filippo and waiting for a good oportunity to overtake which also worked out fine few laps before the end, where i managed to overtake him. Overall very good race on the sharp end from everyone involved, p1 to p4 was in 1,5s most of the race, great fun.
What a f....g s..t again ! go play super mario kart idiots.
Yesterday was so bad race. In this champ is really impossible to drive. People who drive 10 seconds slower! I ask with all my voice the introduction of a 107% rule, for this kind of race, because is really impossible to drive. So, I’m going to protest against many drivers this time. I don’t like to make protest, but this time has been the last!