Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mazda 787b 1-hour Daily series (Starting November 16th 2020)
Gentlemen,
This series has been my favourite ever. The car is one thing, but the fact everyone shared setups and pit stop strategies and all that jazz meant average racers like myself were able to compete. It's a beast of a thing and indeed looking at the number of racers, it seems pretty clear to me that the difficulty level of a 1h race might make it a bit of a niche series. I ended up running alone for most of my races which is a bit of a shame because fighting for position in this car is something else. But I get it, it's tough to drive...
I mean shifting this thing with an h pattern and fighting the tail every time you come close to the accelerator made it all the more fun for me.
Anyways, thanks to SRS for providing us with these super niche championships and to you guys for making it interesting. Let's spread the word and get ourselves some new recruits next time such a championship comes by.
Ok, on to gt3s again.
And again.
Aaand again.
Aaaaand again.
Aaaahhhh

Cheers

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mazda 787b 1-hour Daily series (Starting November 16th 2020) - by Thierry Roldan - 12-30-2020, 03:05 PM