Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mazda 787b 1-hour Daily series (Starting November 16th 2020)
Thanks guys for all the nice races we had this season in both the asia and europe championships!

I really like the fair fights in the races, also when I lap cars its predictable and safe. The most thing I liked was Nordschleife (even when I nealy fucked up my championship there) and of course Le Mans because you did not need to be the fastest there to win but put together all your race smarts and race craft on those kind of unusual tracks (of course setup is key as well lol)
Since those special track and car combinations are really what differentiates AC from ACC I would like to see some more road race mods like Feldbergring, Südschleife, Fonteny, or old Brno for more "old" cars like this. (Basically I was watching this https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrxKo0A...pMiXRNvMSA yt channel and find its videos awsome, I dont mean we have to do the tracks in F1 cars lol)
Since its soon christmas my present to you all guys is my MoSport setup Wink Tongue Austin's setup seems to be a bit faster and Hugos race pace is up pair, just give it a try (cough, cough, Donnchadh aka "Donny" MacGarry)

See you next week with hopefully equally cool cars and tracks!

Attached Files
.zip   race.zip (Size: 583 bytes / Downloads: 7)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mazda 787b 1-hour Daily series (Starting November 16th 2020) - by Simon Speth - 12-23-2020, 10:41 AM