Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Automobilista Join Not working
Bug 
Just failed to join a rally X session cause the client dont recognize that i have my profile under my name, PLR file and the user folder are renamed exactly like I do for races in race departament but for some reason the client isnt finding it.
I use the old path the same as game stock car used.. in the installation folder of the game.
I know that now automobilista users can choose to make it at mydocs too or remain at the original path, witch was my choice.

same problem here! I just installed the client and I tells me "no profiles found!'' ..

thanks for the help in advance Smile
Same problem for me, "no profiles found!''
Reiza changed the player profiles into My Documents on version 0.86. if you have  them there it will work.

Build 0.86
http://forum.reizastudios.com/threads/au...eased.181/

Quote:V0.8.6r

Improved support for Windows User Account Control - now all user-generated files should be stored in MyDocs\Automobilista folder. Users with UAC on will be prompted to create a new profile (if you disable UAC or run as admin however it will still use game folder)

Note that this presents a problem to my system as i'm not able to ensure that users really use the correct profile.

It's still on early stage, so lets see what happens when it goes gold.
Reiza didn't moved it tho, they added it also to mydocs, but it works from both locations!
I have it on game folder.. could you make something into the client to look on both locations?

Thanks!
It worked before for me for another race and in the same session then didnt work. And i didnt get this error like all of you, it just didnt join.
I deleted all files and folders of the "Automobilista" game.
I reinstalled completely and created a new profile with my name. It don't work.
I created manually (it wasn't created by the game) an "Automobilista" Folder and I copied and pasted "Userdata" (of the game folder) in this one.
Now, SRS detect a good profile for me...
(05-04-2016, 02:39 PM)Alexandre Coqueret Wrote:  I deleted all files and folders of the "Automobilista" game.
I created manually (it wasn't created by the game) an "Automobilista" Folder and I copied and pasted "Userdata" (of the game folder) in this one.
It worked!! 

I created inside ''Documents'' a folder named 'Automobilista' with a copy of 'UserData' inside, I got finally ''profile found''.
(05-04-2016, 02:49 PM)Amedeo Fiorella Wrote:  
(05-04-2016, 02:39 PM)Alexandre Coqueret Wrote:  I deleted all files and folders of the "Automobilista" game.
It worked!! 

I created inside ''Documents'' a folder named 'Automobilista' with a copy of 'UserData' inside, I got finally ''profile found''.

gonna use this workaround

Well it finds the profile now...
BUT when i go to join the race on the last 3 minutes.. it says that the profile isn't found and to run the client to fix it. :-(
and doesn't start Automobilista.
workaround is a half fix. @simracingsystem
When I want to join a race it don't work :

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)